Skater gets cold shoulder (by USFS)- article | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Skater gets cold shoulder (by USFS)- article

Jhar55

Medalist
I see it as no big deal, after all Evan did finish higher than Johnny at worlds and the olympics. Evan is my favorite and has been since 2004 Skate America when he first came into the scene. As for Johnny I could care less what he does behind closed doors it's his business as with any skater.

Jhar55 said:
I see it as no big deal, after all Evan did finish higher than Johnny at worlds and the olympics. Evan is my favorite and has been since 2004 Skate America when he first came into the scene. As for Johnny I could care less what he does behind closed doors it's his business as with any skater.
I feel that Evan has becoming more of a competitor as the years go bye. Frank took him on despite having Tim around. Their relation seems solid which breeds champions. It just may be his Nationals in 2007.

Joe

The decision as to which skaters to promote in the advertising for the 2007 championships seems to be up to the local organizing committee, not USFS. So I went to the web site to see if I could find out who was on the committee (if they are prominent local politicians and business people, I probably know some of them, being a Spokane boy and all, LOL.)

Clicking on "contacts," I submitted a question by email. They answered, "We are experiencing a high volume of traffic on this site. If your comment requires and answer, please wait 6 to 8 weeks."

Jhar55

Medalist
Joesitz, I'll go one futher sometime within the next 4 years Evan will not only win Nationals but will be World Champion. As long as he stays injury free.

Jhar - Well, we'll see. It's hard not think about Joubert and Lambiel both of whom are still young. The Northamerican boys (excepting Evan) may well self destruct again. The two Japanese boys may do each other in. Then there is Evgeni. Has he rally hung up blades?

Two new boys worth watching: Tommy Steenberg and Christopher Mabee. they just may emerge as the stars of the next four years.

Joe