The state of Canadian figure skating | Page 4 | Golden Skate

The state of Canadian figure skating

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i don't know anything about her... why do you not feel optimistic ?

in many ways, pairs is like dance in canada... deep deep field... so of course, just to get on the National team would be an achievement for any pair, let alone a new coming duo
ty, hopefully it's a good match, bless...tho I don't feel too optimistic.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Yes, she skates at the West Edmonton Mall. I believe her club uses several rinks in Edmonton, but the mall is one of them.

Yes, it is called Ice Palace. I guess she must stay away from those deadly Cinnabons or peca rolls. LOL.

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
i don't know anything about her... why do you not feel optimistic ?

in many ways, pairs is like dance in canada... deep deep field... so of course, just to get on the National team would be an achievement for any pair, let alone a new coming duo

I watched her skating with Moris in Jessica Dube's dress (or the dress being massive produced in Quebec :laugh:) a couple seasons ago. Her jumps were quite weak and her size might be too big for Drew Wolfe who used to skate wit Purich.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Oh my. I wish i were a bit older so I could enjoy this. Was this during the Acid wash phase of life or before parachute pants?

Parachute Pants had actually just gone out but we wore a TON of neon. I think I wore an orange shirt, lime green cargo pants, and electric blue shoe's with orange socks when I sang "Rhythm Of The Night" by D'barge.

Here's the thing about the tour I was on. If you watch the movie "Streets Of Fire" from 1984, you'll see several of our costumes from my 1985 tour. Believe it not, that's where our choreographer got all of her costume ideas. :drama: She also got the lighting ideas straight out of the movie. We had diagonal lighting across a dark stage to make it look like two crossing streets. Lordy.....We were busted if we EVER crossed over the light into the dark part of the stage....

STOP........Go Back!!! :gaah:

Last edited: