Video links! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Video links!

fiercemao

Match Penalty
You are really taunting them, aren't you?
Just out of curiosity, why can't IN get past DM?
And btw, FierceMao - thanks for making us aware of this alternative. The skating fans' world would be a sadder place without it!

Read my detailed analysis on this situation here.
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24916&page=5
#73.

To put it simply, IN has no business in claiming their rights being violated. Youtube could simply ignore their bizarre request, unfortunately they have become the accomplice in this weird witch hunt on figure skating videos.

dailymotion is located in Europe. Just like Russian & Chinese video sites, they simply chose to give a middle finger to IN for their arrogant, baseless and stupid claim.
IN's claim will not stand any scruity in court.

fiercemao

Match Penalty
Shhh! be quiet or they'll hear you. :biggrin:

Don't worry about those IN jerks. They have been monitoring this site relentlessly. When those youtube video links were still posted on this site, it usually took youtube a few hours, or sometimes less than an hour to take them down.

There's been no problem with videos on dailymotion so far. I'm sure those IN jerks tried to threaten IN, but ouside of the U.S, who would give a damn to what IN wants?

You can find tons of more CoR videos including dancing/men/women/pairs under the following link, enjoy!!!
http://www.dailymotion.com/muffin14/1

I just go the chance to watch Kawagushi & Smirnov's LP
http://www.dailymotion.com/muffin14/video/x7i0lf_kawagushi-smirnov-2008-cor-lp_sport

Gosh, they were simply unwatchable. I can't believe the usually sane British commentors went ho ho over this pair. Kawagushi was acting like an underage teenager girl. They were so sloooooopy.

Last edited:

Tesla

Final Flight
Ooh thanks for posting that! I always enjoy the commentators at British Eurosport; IMO they're usually the best.

You're welcome! I was so happy to see that they are British Eurosport clips. I loved listening to them when you could get the streaming audio from Eurosport. I'm so glad to be able to see what they are commentating about! That duo is awesome. And thank you fiercemao for introducing DailyMotion to us.

fiercemao

Match Penalty
You're welcome! I was so happy to see that they are British Eurosport clips. I loved listening to them when you could get the streaming audio from Eurosport. I'm so glad to be able to see what they are commentating about! That duo is awesome. And thank you fiercemao for introducing DailyMotion to us.

You're welcome. Actually somebody else linked this site first, I then did some investigation after IN & Youtube started to relentlessly crack down on GP events videos.

Do you guys have the feeling that DM actually has better resolution than youtube?

Tesla

Final Flight
I do think DM is better than youtube. The video screen is larger and, at least for me, it loads faster. Def. an improvement.

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
....Do you guys have the feeling that DM actually has better resolution than youtube?

Yes, I do.

And you, fiercemao, are simply adorable. You make me think of Thomas Paine and the American Revolution lol, not to mention the tea going into the Boston harbor. :love:

fiercemao

Match Penalty
And you, fiercemao, are simply adorable. You make me think of Thomas Paine and the American Revolution lol, not to mention the tea going into the Boston harbor. :love:

Well, it is indeed similar to Thomas Paine and the American Revolution. We even have Benedict Arnold style backstabbing on this board in my little revolution against the tyranny imposed by IN! :laugh:

Marine63

Rinkside
Well, it is indeed similar to Thomas Paine and the American Revolution. We even have Benedict Arnold style backstabbing on this board in my little revolution against the tyranny imposed by IN! :laugh:

Fiercemao,

Do you have any links to the Cup of Russia Ladie's LP's? I'm especially interested in Rachael Flatt's.

Thanks so much!:biggrin:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
dailymotion freezes for me... it never does load anything fully... I gave up well before the skating immigration over to that site. 'tis annoying.