Virtue & Moir vs. Papadakis & Cizeron | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Virtue & Moir vs. Papadakis & Cizeron

blackey

On the Ice
In the CBC 4CC Facebook Live, David Pelletier said he thinks V/M should be beating everyone except for P/C by 15-20 points and that those two teams are above everyone else, but that V/M should win by a couple of points. PJ and David were arguing across Kurt Browning because PJ thinks it's V/M and everyone else, whereas David thinks it's V/M and P/C and then everyone else. Kurt was justing sitting in between them looking back and forth.

Not my thoughts or opinions, but I thought it was interesting enough to share. I'm sure plenty of people will vehemently disagree.

I just watched this as well! I'm with pj here lol I'm glad finally there is someone said my thoughts

yuna13

On the Ice
Coming from the women who thought W/P would be world champion in 2015 and 2016! (Despite Mozart, build a home and fix you!) or kurt who couldn't understand either why and how Gabriella and guillaume won in 2015! I stopped watching her video cause their statement are always canadian skater should win and will win! (Of course other commentators support their athletes). now that her favorite are back well it's not a surprise that she is behind them. Goodbye Kaitlyn and Andrew, welcome back tessa and Scott.

Last edited:

Rossig

On the Ice
I'm imagining all the hate and venom directed at any team that somehow manages to beat both V/M and P/C any time from now to 2018.

It's my wish that it will be neither V/M nor P/C who will win. On condition of course that ths team would skate brilliantly, better than those two teams. I guess it would unite fans of both teams against the "common enemy" lol.

sarama

Medalist
PJ isn't the most objective person out there, so always consider that when she says something especially when Canadians are concerned. That said why did she have to say that V/M are going to win the Olympics :drama: She constantly jinxes people (at 4cc she totally jinxed Hanyu and Duhamel/Radford, and it wasn't the first time