Will Miki Ando be eligible for worlds 04 | Golden Skate

Will Miki Ando be eligible for worlds 04

Spark

Rinkside
Yes, she's age-eligible. I believe I've read that Japan has already picked it's world junior team, and Ando isn't on it. She will compete at the senior worlds if she qualifies.

I'd love to see Miki and the Japanese Nats but that ain't gonna happen at aBC and there is no more news about the Skating Channel and for some reason there is no Pay-Per-View of Figure Skating.

OK Miki, I'll wish you luck even though I want Yukina at Worlds.

Joe

Nadine

Record Breaker
In response to the original question....

Yes, Miki Ando, is most definitely age eligible for Sr. Worlds....she turned 16 on the 18th of December (rule states one must be 15 by July 1st of the previous year).....also, on the contrary Spark, Miki has been assigned to Jr. Worlds as well. Both competitions are only two weeks apart. However, this should be nothing new for Miki as she has done this in the past (aka JGPF & Japan Nationals were also only a few weeks apart). And she did extremely well at both competitions. :)

Peace & Love, Nadine

P.S. I'm hoping Miki completes her collection of medals at Jr. Worlds ~ already has silver from 2003 & bronze from 2002.

:love:GOOD LUCK @ JR. & SR. WORLDS, MIKI (mouse)!!!:love:

maxell1313

Rinkside
**SPOILER IN THIS POST**

Sorry, but it can't be helped, so if you don't want to know the results of the ladies Japanese Nats, skip this post.

The Japanese Federation has listed their entries for Senior Worlds and due to Ando's nats win, she, Fumie Suguri, and Shizuka Arakawa are the ladies they're sending. Onda, Ota, and another lady are headed to 4CC's.

maxell1313

Rinkside
I know you don't care much, but the third lady to 4CC is Yukari Nakano.

Pardon, but are you referring to me? I certainly hope not because then things might get nasty. :mad:

I couldn't remember who the third lady was, so rather than name someone incorrectly, I opted to name no one at all.

dewet

Final Flight
Sorry, I only said that because most people on this board haven't seen a lot of Yukari, so they wouldn't be big fans. It wasn't meant directly at you.