Country
Australia
my god kolyada looks like ilia, it's crazy

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
This again??? lf the skaters have to switch up their programs every season, I think it's only fair that you also have to switch up your talking points.

There is no other talking point for this poster. They just bang on the same subject over and over again.

Plisskin

Medalist
Also, can we not turn into FSU or those Youtube livestream comments and start insulting skaters we don't like please? It's not that serious guys...

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh, she was Ondrej Nepela's coach! That explains that. :yes:

Plisskin

Medalist
I really like Adian! I didn't even know about him until this competition. Will be keeping an eye on him now. :D

cleo2070

Final Flight
Ondrej Nepela Trophy 2013 thread: 13 pages
Ondrej Nepela Trophy 2014 thread: 15 pages
Ondrej Nepela Trophy 2015 thread: 100 pages! :cheer:

(Sorry, I just couldn't help myself...)

andromache

Record Breaker
I just woke up after a very long, very necessary nap. ANNA WON THE FS??? What a shocker! She showed that she's still a threat among the Russian ladies. I'm so pleased.

Alba

Record Breaker
And the gold medal for most boring music of the season has been torched down for Adian. Sorry, not sorry.

I love his music this season and I love his program. :p I honestly can't see how can you call any of Morricone's music boring? :rolleye:

I'm happy for Maria Artemieva. I like that girl a lot. She missed the ceremony. :laugh:
Let's crucify her. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Icey

Record Breaker
I love his music this season and I love his program. :p I honestly can't see how can you call any of Morricone's music boring? :rolleye:

I'm happy for Maria Artemieva. I like that girl a lot. She missed the ceremony. :laugh:

Anyone know why Maria missed the ceremony?

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

No she didn't. She was there in a cream colored blouse and jeans. She almost went over to help Anna as she dropped the certificates and was holding her gifts when the men were being announced. She waited for Gorshkov but had suitcase in tow :laugh:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Do most on here know who Ondrej was?

Don't know about most. He did of course win OGM unjustly and unfairly when the greatest male figure skater e-vah placed fifth. I was one upset teenager (for those who think I'm only rosy eyed when it comes to Jason):laugh2:

And that's why I came back to skating; Jason. He makes me feel the joy of Toller. I'm sure Nepela was an excellent skater, I don't remember. Just that he beat "my" skater.