2015 Skate America Ice Dance FD Oct 24 | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate America Ice Dance FD Oct 24

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Yeah, I don't get what the theme of this program is. If I did understand it it might make me appreciate this dance more. Now, I appreciate it... somewhat.

Lissy

Medalist
I love Piper's hair tattoos. They are so cool! And only in ice dancing would you see something like that.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
I admire their commitment to originality, and sometimes they did succeed. But mostly, this Piper/Paul program felt incoherent and random.

rain

Record Breaker
I LOVE G/Ps FD. I think it's brilliant. The slightly kooky modern stuff is absolutely their style. Don't know what the judges will do though. They are generally so traditional.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Is Piper wearing Paul's cast-off sweater bunchily belted around her waist?! And what is this program ABOUT? I don't get this at all.

They are two people who at first think they have different goals or are opposed but halfway through realize they are on the same side after all, or you can interpret it as the inner struggle in each of us wanting different things and needing to balance that. They gave an interview about this recently, it's in their fan fest :)

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I do like the lift at the end when she kind of goes on his back. Didn't they have that in their FD last year? I could be wrong.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Yeah i quite enjoyed that, it is so different from I expect. Really original. Need to figure things out. It is like alternative reality futuristic folk dance. Love to know the story behind it.

Matilda

Medalist
I'm loving this competition so far. Interesting, well executed programs. I love the creativity of Piper and Paul :)

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just don't see this team ever getting a medal at Worlds. She especially just doesn't have the skating skills and they always need weird programs to stand out.

ryn7

Rinkside
I'm pretty obsessed with Piper & Paul this season. I love their WHAT THE?!?!?! programs and her outfit here in the FD. Oh and Paul's behind is :drama:

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Color me impressed. Their twizzles are slightly better. Also this is Pang and Tong's music dammit