2015 Tallinn Trophy Men SP and FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Tallinn Trophy Men SP and FS

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
oooh Javi has competition for the best intro!

great 3A attempt!

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Wow, there is absolutely nobody there...it's kind of weird to have a competition in the middle of the week, though, I suppose.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow, there is absolutely nobody there...it's kind of weird to have a competition in the middle of the week, though, I suppose.

Yeah, it was pure chance that I happened to decide to check the schedule yesterday - I had assumed it wasn't until the weekend!

TMC

Record Breaker
I'm looking forward to Tino Olenius. Never seen him skate, but I quite accidentally caught this TV thing he did last summer, and he seems like such a sweet guy in it!

(It's called "A Big Thank You" & it's a series of short clips where celebs/athletes tell their story about an illness they've conquered/learned to live with. In the end they read a letter of thanks to a person who'd had an important role during that time. Tino has asthma and the person he's thanking is his coach, and the letter is so touching that it made me tear up a bit, too.)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Who Wants to Never Retiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire...

Darn you whoever posted that. It's all I can hear now!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
This shirt does not go with this music. AT ALL.

TMC

Record Breaker
Tino reminds me of Jordan Moeller so much!

ETA: Nice, a PB by some 8 points! Well done Tino

Last edited:

TMC

Record Breaker
Thank you! I'd definitely follow his career from now on!

I think he gained a lot of new fans over the JGP season. He was like this season's Deniss (who had his breakthrough last season) :laugh:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Aw, he's so cute with Urmy! And a well-deserved 1st...though Dmitri tends to do better in the FS, so we'll see what happens.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I feel like he should have got bonus points for saving that combo. I thought he was gone for all money.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
seems like i m the only one having problems, i can watch other YT videos just fine but it takes forever this stream to load :palmf:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
I had the same problem, but now everything is working fine.

mine was fine during junior men but then idk what happened :sad4::gaah:

Edit: and i tried opening junior men link it seems like we cant watch old videos :palmf:

Last edited:

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Ahhh.. I am so mad. I wanted to go and watch so badly, but have so many deadlines in university, that I doubt I will make it :(
And, as usually, all uni things end on 19.11, right on time... not at all..

Good luck to all the skaters!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Edit: and i tried opening junior men link it seems like we cant watch old videos :palmf:

I checked it & it says blocked for copyright. Ugh, Youtube. :ddevil:

Thanks to Deniss for not skating to 'Puttin' On The Ritz' in suspenders & an undone bowtie. :shame:

Last edited: