Alright now, control yourselves judges...CONTROL YOURSELVES

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
still the best ladies programm this year!:clap::bow::bow:

Bravo Averbuch & Abel!:luv17:

badknees

Medalist
What is Evegnia's music? What is she trying to say with it in terms of interpretation? I'm kind of bored.

Layback11

Record Breaker
OK, Evgenia is fantastic too - she just doesn’t capture me as Elena does.

Oh, did she just fall... uncommon.

Pretty much how I feel about her as well. Lovely, but not captivating like Elena. Shame about the fall...same as at SA. Will harder tech with a fall beat Elena's clean skate? Hard to say. I also love her hairstyle in this program, by the way.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Fall on 2A... Versus Radionova having multiple scratchy landings compared to how high quality Medvedeva had in the rest of her jumps. It's certainly noticeable that Medvedeva doesn't like Axel at all, it's by far her least consistent jump.

HanDomi

Record Breaker
in the eyes of this judges that was beatifull 2A fall, so let;s give it positive GOE

because ... why not ?

:sarcasm:

dna5019

Final Flight
*sigh* That fall... :no: Fabulous job, otherwise. I'm loving this girl more with every performance. :clapper:

zschultz1986

Final Flight
I'm gonna name Medvedeva's program the "Ten Trillion Tanos"

As Radionova's will henceforth be known as "Tacky Flailing Titanic"

Don't worry GS Forums, I'll see myself out :laugh2:

karlowens2

On the Ice
What are the British guys going on about? She's exhuberant but the skating is still juvenile. Legs bent, arms flailing. As they point out flaws on several landings. She's always busy but can she hold a position? Oh well. I don't get it.

Warwick360

Medalist
now that was definitely not a lutz. Pretty sure I saw a clear edge change.

I always expect her to do a flutz. The day she does a different kind, that will definitely be a surprise.

I'm finding the B.Esp guy's raving to be like a raving blind man. :palmf: All that praise of the lutz.

Procrastinator

On the Ice
She's still ahead technically. The fall on a double axel won't cost much, maybe 3 points. She still has tech advantage from two triple triples and backloading

Watermelondrea

Final Flight
She deserves the win, Elena IMO was overscored but Zheniya did well too. I think it's time to add a transition so she isn't flying out of the 2A which has been her issue.