2016 Europeans Ladies Free Skate | Page 39 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Ladies Free Skate

liv

Record Breaker
Ok, how many falls in total for Anna? I am not watching it and I am reading fall, another fall...

jkun

Final Flight
Anna seems to fall more nasty then any other skater. When she falls it feels like it hurts like hell :eeking:

She has so much power. Like what would happen if Carolina fell on her opening 3Lz of Bolero--she would probably crash into the boards like a freight train.

Ophelia

Record Breaker
How has Pogorilaya not broken any bones with her falls?

I hope Tukt is running to go train right now.

Ava Moore

On the Ice
Gods, just came back from my pile of projects to see this! :hopelessness: :palmf: :sad46:

Is Voodoo Morozov still at the rink? Or is it someone else? :hopelessness:

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
It's impressive how she's able to keep the performance level up despite those nasty falls ... I feel bad for her, such a pity. She's so gorgeous. :sad46:

And go Roberta!

diane044

Rinkside
I find the camerawork very disconcerting. Every spin had at least 3 different camera angles--it's hard to judge what the skaters are doing. You can't judge how fast the skaters are moving around the rink either.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I blame the people on these boards and the TSL for getting Pogorilaya to quit putting the tights over her skates when she really should put the tights over the skates.

I'm sure Anna could not give a toss about TSL...or GS for that matter

FunsizedFlier

On the Ice
Poor girl. :con3: Whoever said earlier that the pink on her costume was weird, though, I'm totally seeing it now.

Ah, but still smiling for the crowd, and still third for now

jkun

Final Flight
Ouch those TES! It would be so sad for her if she does't get to go to worlds, she earned it at Russian Nats.

Meh. I think Liza should go. She's defending world champion. She can also beat any lady on the field if she is on (although Russia doesn't really need one of those as they have Medvedeva).