2016 Trophée de France Free Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2016 Trophée de France Free Dance

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Literally zero Tango feel in that Tango routine. WTH

are you addressing Piper and Paul's FD? If yes, that's your opinion, but for litteral tango stuff known by averange person who did not have any contact with Argentine Tango style of dancing and choreography please go re-watch Stepanova/Bukin FD or wait for Sinitsina/Katsalapov FD - there you'll have red dress, grabing faces and being over the top to the max

matcha

Medalist
I'd really like a sass/face-giving competition between Elena, Madison Chock, Ashley and Adam.

Oh here we go. :rolleye: Let's start talking about Kaetlyn Osmond while we're at it. :palmf:

It's not a secret there's a home ice advantage in skating. It's not a secret the scores in Canada are very at the advantage of their skaters. People should stop making as if PP are screwed when they receive less than what they got at SC, its nonsense. First of all, they can skate less well than there. And being judged a bit more fairly. Anyway, you can't campare scores from competition to competition, it only makes sense compare to the other skaters at the same competition. Lets wait for the russian but already the isaraelis' scores showed that GP were scored quite accordingly.

Canada should stop crying for once.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
This Bollywood is underwhelming.

It's pretty hard to top Tatiana and Max's pairs short last season. Now that was good Bollywood.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm not gonna lie, it's hard to be a fan of these two at times. It did at least have a lot more energy, spark, and promise than at Skate America though. I can see more now where it could have a lot of potential for them.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Hanretty, basically: these transitions are so easy and she still fell. :laugh:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
They are like the calamity jane team of ice dancing. If it can go wrong it will. I want Elena to do well. Sheesh.

And I don't think her costume is flattering on her.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
No medal for I/Z at this point. Even with the abrupt fall, Zhiganshin looked really sloppier today.