2016 Cup of China Mens SP | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2016 Cup of China Mens SP

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Can't agree about Cucumber, lol. It would be interesting to see Viggo in the role though!

YAY Boyang! Way to be awesome
well Im not expectig ppl to agree with me on that topic!! :laugh: for some reason ppl consider that man sex symbol & top actor :p

Happy for Boyasha!! Finally!:agree:
again my reverse jinx! Im happy I didnt put him 1st!:dance3:
I guess now he'll have spidey plushies like Yuzu is given Poohs :laugh:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I've realised something...

Mishin isn't wearing a checked shirt anymore.

When he wore it Liza kicked butt and took all sorts of names...so it's clear to me...

Bring back that checked shirt Mishin! Your skaters are depending on you!

MIM

Medalist
Petrov is always joy to watch! His presence on ice, his posture,skating, and artistry is on top of my list! I don't mind his tes is not as high as somebody else's. Figure skating needs someone like him. He can develops it at any pace he needs/wants. Just don't lose the spark and brilliance! It is so precious and unique!!!

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Han Yan???!!!! What happend to you so much sob...

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Petrov is always joy to watch! His presence on ice, his posture,skating, and artistry is on top of my list! I don't mind his tes Is. it as high as somebody else. Figure skating needs someone like him. He can develops any pace he needs/wants. Just don't lose the spark and brilliance! It is so precious and unique!!!

What spark and what joy? He is so boring to me (BESP guys said he lacks spark also, btw) :shrug:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
In this field, Aaron's performance wasn't that bad. That darn 3Lz is cursing a lot of people today, tho.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I love how hard Max is trying despite it all. He has improved alot from previous years

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Except for the last jump that was pretty good I think.

I'm mostly rooting for Max because I don't want to see Karne unhappy.