Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov | Page 41 | Golden Skate

Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov

Eisfee

On the Ice
I really like this SD and they look good so early this season!! And their new twizzles were great!! Go SinKats!!!🤗

Kittosuni

Medalist
What I like about that dance is that we can feel Vika now. Its no longer the Nikita show. They are really becoming a pair now

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I call it the Nikita hate and bash thread. How that thread hasn't been locked yet, i'll never know :slink:
the Q is why that Navka forum & everything it says is worshipped & believed:palmf::palmf:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
LOL I agree
maybe have her wear a bandeau for better security....
(unless that's not what you're talking about :slink:)

Vika looks amazing though and mad props to her for not wearing nude mesh (but I prefer for her to do so rather)

She needs more clothing, that's what i mean :laugh: She looks naked :eek: a bit too naked. And it's a beautiful dress, i just need more fabric. Also i'm afraid they will get a costume deduction and that's 1 point they can't be giving up.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
She needs more clothing, that's what i mean :laugh: She looks naked :eek: a bit too naked. And it's a beautiful dress, i just need more fabric. Also i'm afraid they will get a costume deduction and that's 1 point they can't be giving up.

Oh yeah! I agree with you. :laugh: The grandma in me just waved its cane at her to cover up and to save the points. I do hope this is just a temporary dress though. Save the prettiest one for the Olympics! :laugh2::cool::pray:

(because despite it being unrelated to latin, I see great potential in this program out of everyone at the moment :slink:)

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh yeah! I agree with you. :laugh: The grandma in me just waved its cane at her to cover up and to save the points. I do hope this is just a temporary dress though. Save the prettiest one for the Olympics! :laugh2::cool::pray:

(because despite it being unrelated to latin, I see great potential in this program out of everyone at the moment :slink:)

:pray: indeed. This is still my favorite SD from the Russians. I'm still waiting on this Senior B assignment :pray: They could use the points and feedback from an international panel.

Eisfee

On the Ice

I really like their SD!! With more practice it could be great!! Only forward guys!! It's early and the season long...so the best form will come!🤗

adelia

Record Breaker
Just watched their FD. Zhulin did a great job and the music really suits them, especially her.

Kittosuni

Medalist
Twizzles and lifts were really awesome! Great program from them! Nikita just need to tuck his shirt and they are good to go!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really love this style of program for them. The twizzles look so good, the lifts, the crowd reception :drama:

Eisfee

On the Ice
Wow...this FD is just amazing. I'm happy for them!!! Had tears im my eyes while watching!!😍💖

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Guuuuuuys I'm Soooo happy today!!!!
:sad4: happy tears!!!

Thank you Zhulin! Thank you Chaikovskaya!!!
Nik did twizzles 3 times in a row!:eeking::biggrin:

s_parks

Record Breaker
I like their new FD. The sd is eh but that's basically how i feel about the rhumba-that's-not-really-a-rhumba SDs this season. Go Nikita, keep conquering those twizzles! :laugh: