2017 GP Skate Canada Mens SP | Page 38 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada Mens SP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Omg, yes! Shoma numero Uno! Awesome 4 seasons program. Me gusta muchisimo. :love:

It's just so happy and I like depressing music I guess. :biggrin:

Well maybe the long program might be more your taste? :)

Purv

Match Penalty
Shoma- his knee bend is to die for..but the rest..hmmm- too much 2 foot skating, he does more wiht his arms covering lack of footwork. And hE is fast ,yes

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It's just so happy and I like depressing music I guess. :biggrin:

Thoroughly recommend looking at the lyrics. The Room Where It Happens is actually quite depressing. Poor Burr just wanted to be in the room.

whatif

Medalist
Shoma reminds me Pogo. He has a very emotional skating, which in this case it works but in Pogo's case leads to some infamous meltdowns. Chan has great SS (he should always get 10s for that), and some strong TR often, but is also very introverted skater.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Well Shoma hit that SP out of the ballpark, Homerun! So proud of him! Great skating from Patrick and Jason too. Loved all three!

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Any of these top 6 would not be a surprised 2018 OG medallist (Yuzu, Shoma, Jin, Patrick, Javi, Nathan).
If anyone other than these 6, it would be a Sarah Hughes surprise.
Boyang
[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

da96103

Record Breaker
Shoma has 3 perfect 10s by judge 2 in performance, composition and interpretation. Who is J2?

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Well maybe the long program might be more your taste? :)

I love his free skate! :luv17: I'm not the biggest fan of his campy programs.

Thoroughly recommend looking at the lyrics. The Room Where It Happens is actually quite depressing. Poor Burr just wanted to be in the room.

I'll check them out, but it's just so uppity, heh. I'm just being nitpicky now.

whatif

Medalist
Shoma has 3 perfect 10s by judge 2 in performance, composition and interpretation. Who is J2?

Officially French, unless he is pulling a "Ryan". Speaking of, she seemed to get in line with the rest of the panel with her pcs this time around.

Kara

Final Flight
Yikes you can make carrot soup with Jun's URs! And I'm just breathing a huge sigh of relief because not to be mean, but I was totally expecting Samarin to be gifted PCS because of his jumps but that didn't happen so I'm quite pleased.:p

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
indeed :)

i'd like people to bite their tongue... and cut the crap ;) it's been so annoying....

all of the events so far have been very well judged in Regina...

the only guy with a questionable score IMHO is.. oh.... wait for it... Russian... Samarin's PCS... is.. erm... ok... :)

Good job Shoma.!!!! YAY!!!

good job all the guys!!!!

Yup. I cringed at Samarin's jumps, skating, and leading scores. Didn't even know he was Russian.

Shoma, whose SS rank among the top Men, out-jumped Patrick, whose jumps are off tonight.