Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 225 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

dante

a dark lord
Final Flight
Country
Russia
Oh and I was actually wondering about what she said AFTER they heard Evgenia's scores.

I'm not yet sure how to properly translate "хоть плачь" to English. I will take a day or two and then translate the last two skatings with TAT's commentaries and post them on youtube.

Ame

Final Flight
People, Zhenya can jump too, don't give up on her for that department just because she has injury this season and Alina.

Viiktoruu

On the Ice
I'm not yet sure how to properly translate "хоть плачь" to English. I will take a day or two and then translate the last two skatings with TAT's commentaries and post them on youtube.

Woow that's so kind, thanks :eek::

dada16

On the Ice
Just want to add something that is just in my mind... 4 years ago the silver medalist at euro has become Olympic gold queen at the ladies event !! She has the perfect place, and her attitude was just OH my god ... so much selfcontrol and dignity I am just so so proud of her and I love her so much !! What a beautifull dress and new spin she has.. Our Tsarina queen will not give up so easily !!

Ame

Final Flight
I love how TAT is so supportive :sad21:
Someone pls tell me how I can rewatch her fs without getting teary pls :sad21:

dante

a dark lord
Final Flight
Country
Russia
https://youtu.be/qG6IAdEHJ5A interview Evgenia from 4:00
What did she say?

"I will be honest, it was one of the most difficult competitions in my career. But you need such competitions as well, it makes you appreciate what you have.

The atmosphere was like on a Nationals. Was it crowd support or the precincts of my home, but I really felt like on a Nationals."

[Concerning the recovery] "The most difficult thing was to overcome myself mentally, for my body to convince my mind that I can do it."

"No, there was no fear, because everything depends on us. And our's tomorrow absolutely depends on us as well. You can determine your own destiny if you want so."

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Evgenia is such mature person beyond her years.!
She knows what she has to do. And she will do it!
I’m so impressed. Again.

Thank you for translation!

Catagar

Rinkside
She is even bigger and more beautiful in defeat (even if the second place is already prestigious). Bravo Zhenia.

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
Fantastic comeback skate after being away from injury! Now to win that gold in a month at the Olympics!! 🥇

russianfan

Match Penalty
well, silver medal and loss to girl in red before Olympics used to be a good sign, you know :)
i would say Evgenia is in a better position now

Ame

Final Flight
at least she get less pressure on her shoulders I guess. If Alina does team event then Zhenya'll get more time to rehab I hope.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
"I will be honest, it was one of the most difficult competitions in my career. But you need such competitions as well, it makes you appreciate what you have.

The atmosphere was like on a Nationals. Was it crowd support or the precincts of my home, but I really felt like on a Nationals."

[Concerning the recovery] "The most difficult thing was to overcome myself mentally, for my body to convince my mind that I can do it."

"No, there was no fear, because everything depends on us. And our's tomorrow absolutely depends on us as well. You can determine your own destiny if you want so."

Love this! She's such a fierce competitor, I know she will give her all at OG and I agree with her - one needs to overcome difficulties to be able to achieve more.

Ame

Final Flight
Eteri: red is lucky color
Zhenya: but I like black...
Designer: *take notes* Colors: red, black, and if we blend the 2 of them together we get brown? Ok let's go with that.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
From the press conference: @mskostner is also asked if the costume is heavy. She says: „No, not really”. A journalist jokes: „Is it full of diamonds?”, „Nooo”, Carolina answers with a laughter. @JannyMedvedeva intervenes: „Carolina is a diamond herself”. Carolina: „You are too”. #EuroFigure

And also : Presser: @msKOSTNER is asked about the costume, if it’s the final version, if she’ll keep it. Carolina says she hasn’t seen the video yet, the costume under the lights in the arena – she’ll watch the video and decide. @JannyMedvedeva adds quickly: „Trust me, it looks amazing”.

😍 Love this

kiamma

Rinkside
For team event I’d like to see evgenia do the sp, and Alina the fs. They both deserve to get a medal in that event, so fingers crossed the fed does right by them both!

lbamda

On the Ice
well, silver medal and loss to girl in red before Olympics used to be a good sign, you know :)
i would say Evgenia is in a better position now

If it is interesting, since 1988 the Champion of Europe didn't receive gold of the Olympic Games.