Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov | Page 47 | Golden Skate

Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
It seems he's okay.
I guess he felt a sharp pain in the ankle and panicked. Well, it happens. Hope RusFed would make the exception and let them go to Euros. Please, do. They have way much higher sb than Z/G and did so well at both GP events.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Why is that? Should the reasoning for that be that S/K are extra reliable as competitors, hence they deserve to go? :think: :slink:

Uhm, no, because they have way higher SB and did way better in both GP events, including medalling at one?
And because this is what you do in the fan fest thread. Root for your favourites.

Eisfee

On the Ice
http://www.fsrussia.ru/news/3494-u-...agnostirovali-razryv-svyazki-golenostopa.html

Ankle ligament rupture.
The internet told me that it takes 2-12 weeks to recover. Apparently it's not very serious so I hope he's close to the lower number. Anyway - we can stop wasting energy on praying for Euros spot.

It's really sad and I'm feel so sorry for them.
Read an insider report from someone who was backstage.
His leg was swollen and zyanotic and he couldn't even walk. They carried him to the car. Vika was crying...
Not the season ending I was hoping for. May he get well soon and come back next year with new motivation, great programs and kick some well wishers in the back side!

Merry Christmas to all you crazy Sinkats fans!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hoping for a smooth recovery!! What a sad thing to see :cry: :ghug:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
It's really sad and I'm feel so sorry for them.
Read an insider report from someone who was backstage.
His leg was swollen and zyanotic and he couldn't even walk. They carried him to the car. Vika was crying...
Not the season ending I was hoping for. May he get well soon and come back next year with new motivation, great programs and kick some well wishers in the back side!

Merry Christmas to all you crazy Sinkats fans!
yep i read that onlookers report
Nightmare!!!:sad21:
& someone dared to accuse him of simulating! (TAT shame on you!!!!:bang:)!!

I really cant wrap my head around some ppl who accuse him of stoping! Like 'I now you hate Nik but Vika doesnt deserve to be in danger skating on the edge of the fall':hpull:

whats bad about this injury is that even fully healed sharp pain can still reappear with any wrong position of the foot!!
Sometime I feel like Nik is too injured to continue skating :sad21:
& I can even consider Vika with another partner like Dima :hopelessness:

I do hope everything can still be alright:pray:

Happy holidays guys & this lovely place:thumbsup::thumbsup:
:thank: for this friendly place!

Santey

Match Penalty
TAT shame on you!!!
I can even consider Vika with another partner like Dima
Tarasova as always. It's already annoying to hear her hate almost on everyone except her favourites. Huh, it seems Lena vs Vika for Dima's pair. =))

bramweld

Record Breaker
Tarasova as always. It's already annoying to hear her hate almost on everyone except her favourites. Huh, it seems Lena vs Vika for Dima's pair. =))

Really? Has Vika already given up on her Olympic dreams with Nikita? Dima, based on his latest interview is not looking for a partner for competitions but rather for the show. Lena is already skating in a show and based on the first set of videos she has taken to it like a duck to water.

russianskating4ever

On the Ice
Will sinkats make a comeback? will they continue skating?
I really hope they come back, they are such a gorgeous pair

I mean if they decide not to comeback, I respect that
They can always turn to modelling [emoji6][emoji16]

Eisfee

On the Ice
Will sinkats make a comeback? will they continue skating?
I really hope they come back, they are such a gorgeous pair

I mean if they decide not to comeback, I respect that
They can always turn to modelling [emoji6][emoji16]
They will come back next season! They have already started to prepare new programs and Nikita is back on the ice since a week!
I hope they will have strong dances! :love:

russianskating4ever

On the Ice
yay! [emoji322] wish them luck during this season, it will make me so happy if sinkats and sasha/Vanya become the top Russian ice dance pairs.
I want them to come 1,2 in any order

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
They will come back next season! They have already started to prepare new programs and Nikita is back on the ice since a week!
I hope they will have strong dances! :love:

Aww, that's great! How do you know that, though?
I feel so bad for their Rachmaninoff. Liked this program a lot.