2018 JGP Linz Mens Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Linz Mens Short Program

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
So who from this group will be among the three best? I liked Roman from last junior gp. He had some mistakes there. Hope he does better this time.

I don't know much about the others. Conrad seems like a favorite for some. Dinh Tran from US was silver medalist at US nationals.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
So who from this group will be among the three best? I liked Roman from last junior gp. He had some mistakes there. Hope he does better this time.

I don't know much about the others. Conrad seems like a favorite for some. Dinh Tran from US was silver medalist at US nationals.

Conrad's never been consistent, but he has 3A and multiple quads. The skating, performance and spins has improved a lot since he moved to the Cricket Club earlier this year, but still a work in progress.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Lots of personality here... and good skating! I like :thumbsup: sigh the stream

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Big personality in a teeny, tiny body! What a performer! He reminds me a little of Daisuke Takahashi. Great job, Artem!

Stream, please work.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
That was an intense performance!:luv17:Very nice Artem, too bad for those messy landings...I guess even the stream was frightened by his fierce look and froze :biggrin:

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
It was decent until Artem - freezing, but at least you saw most of the performances, but now it's basically dead.

Haleth

On the Ice
The DJ is playing incredibly diverse music... I'm impressed. I was surprised to hear a Mandarin Chinese song too.

Love the DJ! Earlier they were playing Egyptian/Turkish/Moroccan pop (some form of ME pop so I list some of the main centres of the genre).

Thank you DJ for not sticking to NA mainstream alone :love: