2018 Autumn Classic Intl Ladies Short Program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2018 Autumn Classic Intl Ladies Short Program

andromache

Record Breaker
Hmm...score seems a little low for Bradie? At least compared to Rika and Lilibet earlier today...

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
WOW what a short program from Bradie, loved everything about it. 69.26 seems low to me.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Ok, I got the sound. Bradie was impressive. I expected 74-75. May be 3Lo was underotated. The rest looked quite solid. I think she will be the leader of the US team this season.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Polka Dots and gloves :love:

Then the music started ....WT frick

Best dress AND worst music so far. But that dress! I own something not too far off. And it would be so charming and age appropriate for the juniors!

frida80

Record Breaker
Either this livestream has a delay or everyone is finishing after their music! [emoji23]

Great performance from Bradie!!! The loop looked under but who knows..
She looked fierce and she sold the program! The choreography was very good, there were many good positions and moves that stuck. Very good! She’s improving.

The loop was close but the flip looked questionable.

kimi492

Final Flight
I swear the protocols are going to tell the whole story - If what I suspect happens, actually happens ima go off

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to have that particular sound effect when I was doing a jump.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yura MATSUDA (JPN)
in green dress with white polka dots, white gloves with black bows, black belt, faux pearl necklace
Me and my Girl

3T-2T
3S
FCSp
CSSp
random trip fall
StSq
2A
CCoSp

Adorable program! Shame about the random fall.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Why are there people in the penalty box? Is that where they put skaters who have edge calls in Canada ?