2019 Canadian Nationals Senior Women Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2019 Canadian Nationals Senior Women Free Skate

Ziotic

Medalist
I didn’t think they’d hammer her that hard. I still think they’ll send gabby to 4CC and world

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Oh boy. I still cant stand to see Gabby cry. Maybe not too surprising considering the lead up. But I'm still so proud of her for coming back and competing. She can still rise.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Holy crap, I can't believe they nailed her this hard.

Regardless, she should be sent to Worlds.

Yup, even with this, she's only a couple points behind Larkyn and Veronik. She should still be on the team.

Kissx3

Final Flight
Damn that's a harsh drop. I'm kind of shocked. I agree with y'all. She should still be on the Worlds team even in her current state.

Ziotic

Medalist
Actually I wonder if they send larkyn to 4CC and Gabby to worlds.

Then Gabby has more one to train and Larkyn fab hopefully get her minimums in case of injury in the other three

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Happy for Alaine sad for Canada. She is not of the same level of Gabby from the past or Kaetlyn.

rachno2

Record Breaker
Damn that's a harsh drop. I'm kind of shocked. I agree with y'all. She should still be on the Worlds team even in her current state.

I think she should (and will) be named to the team, but taking the rest of the season off might be better in the long run.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
any predictions for the world team? Will it be the same as 4CC?

I think they'll do Alaine, Veronik and Gabby to 4CCs. Worlds will either be the same, or they'll give Aurora a chance to get her minimums at a B event, and she could replace Veronik.

That's my guess.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Actually I wonder if they send larkyn to 4CC and Gabby to worlds.

Then Gabby has more one to train and Larkyn fab hopefully get her minimums in case of injury in the other three

I think they'll offer 4CCs to Gabby, though she could choose not to go.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I’m so torn— over the moon for Alaine but devastated for Gabby. World team should be Alaine, Veronik and Gabby imo.