2019 US Nationals Senior Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2019 US Nationals Senior Free Dance

sk8dc

On the Ice
Loved this program! Full of moves that are unusual. Really went with music. That was great!

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Manta/Johnson - Oh. My. God. That was amazing!!! It's grown so much since Skate America. Every movement had a purpose, and they fully bought into it. I LOVED it. We are lucky to have them in this sport.

Charlie can't stop raving about it and I'm right there with him.

Side note, the Parsons should definitely go to Christopher Dean for choreography next year. With their skills, if they committed to doing what he laid out, they would destroy.

musicfan98

On the Ice
Sigh. The Parsons are still struggling to transition to the senior ranks. Yes, the program looks like it was put together about 17 minutes ago. What's really killing them I think is the choice of music. They keep copying other dance teams with their FD choices. They really need to FIND THEIR OWN STYLE AND VOICE. Their World winning Junior program was so fresh--because it was unique to them and highlighted their particular strengths. I would NOT suggest they use BR next year. They really need to find something that hasn't been associated with other skaters and teams.

The program felt like it took an hour for them to finish. The first minute was good and then I felt ready for it to end. There wasn't enough variation in their choreography to keep my attention.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ben Agosto is their coach. Did not know. Oh bleh they’re below the Parsons? What??

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Karina & Joe win the Adam Rippon award this competition.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Karina and Joe... what an awesome comeback from the RD! They did so good. Such a cool and inventive team.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Confession: I was going to go multitask during Erdman and Vlasenko.

But then I couldn't, because something about their skating totally mesmerized me. I loved it all. Can't we get these two to represent some other country?? I suddenly really want to see them on the international scene but the US field is just SO stacked already.

@ Azerbaijan now is your TIME