2019 US Nationals Senior Free Dance | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2019 US Nationals Senior Free Dance

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I know it's slightly derivative Montreal "mush", but at the same time I think this program is a perfect fit for where Kaitlin and Jean Luc are right now.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love H&B but I am not in love with this program. However their elements are more solid and the program is more detailed. It just doesn't draw me in as much.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Phew, the right three teams are going strongly into the second half of the season.

Now let's hope someone posts the vids on Youtube asap.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
I love H/B but that program is like a lesser version of their Romeo and Juliet from 2014-2015.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Well, some very nice skates from everyone. No upsets to the most likely results, expect that the Parsons underperformed. C/B and M/J definitely the highlights of the night.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kaitlin & Jean-Luc have so much personality that I would like to see. For example, Jean-Luc as a troll.

litenkyckling

Final Flight
In regards to C/P -- I saw an interview where he said he'd like to do a Gipsy Kings FD, really hoping that next year they try something like that out because they need to differentiate if they want a medal and their previous short dances shows that they definitely can

glorybox6

Final Flight
I’m not a C/B fan and am not sold on this music edit but that was the best dance of the night to me. They sell it so well and everything feels crisp and somehow fresh.

H/D’s dance still feels like reheated leftovers — gets it done but it’s all mush and on the verge of spoilage.