2019 Four Continents Ladies Short Program | Page 22 | Golden Skate

2019 Four Continents Ladies Short Program

3dsushi

On the Ice
Maybe Alaine should call it a day. It's not like she's getting any better. Kinda sad.

bobbob

Medalist
A disaster, not exactly surprising though. The Canadian on the Technical panel is trying to save with a level 4 on spins and steps that no one else got, for really low quality spins. But she can only do so much.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Oh, dear. This doesn't sound like it is going well at all.

No, unfortunately... She started off really well with a beautiful 2A and I was ready to cheer but then she popped her combo. 2lz-2t. And then popped the loop too... :(

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
Alaine CHARTRAND - CAN
2A
2Lz-2T*
FSSp4
2Lo* disaster
StSq4
LSp4
CCoSp4
Shame, shame, shame :(
TES: 19.89 PCS: 26.00 TSS: 45.89 currently 14th

bobbob

Medalist
Judges really saved Alaine. How did she get a TES of 20? She didn't do a combo or solo jump. He spins were terrible.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The skating gods are displeased with the announcer and are punishing the skaters...

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
She is guaranteed a place at worlds right?
Yes, she's been announced already. There are two spots up for grabs. The probable order is:

1) Gabrielle, if she says she wants to go.
2) Aurora, if she can get the minimums on the weekend.
3) Veronik, if one of the above two things fails to happen.
4) Alicia, if neither Gabby nor Aurora can go and Alicia's injury doesn't prevent her (I don't know what her status is).
100) Kaetlyn agrees to come back at the last minute after Skate Canada buys her a house.

readernick

Medalist
I really like Leung. She has interesting music and a cool style. But, she really needs to work on her SS. She appeared really slow.