19Rika KIHIRA
JPN
20Kaori SAKAMOTO
JPN
21Bradie TENNELL
USA
22Mai MIHARA
JPN

Qualification rule: The best 24 skaters after Short Program will advance to the next segment.

ENTRIES​

No.NameNation
1Kailani CRAINE
SP: Adagio in G Minor by Tomaso Albinoni; choreo by Alex Chang
FS: "Bei Mir Bist Du Schoen" by Sholom Secunda, performed by Janis Siegel; "Sing, Sing, Sing" by Louis Prima; choreo by Alex Chang
AUS
2Brooklee HAN
SP: ""I Dreamed A Dream" performed by Susan Boyle (2017-18 SP); choreo by Evgeni Nemirovski
FS: West Side Story soundtrack, including "Somewhere;" choreo by Evgeni Nemirovski
AUS
3Isadora WILLIAMS
SP: Dave Brubeck's Take Five "with a Brazilian rhythm"
FS: "Mix of songs from the malaguenha rhythm of singer Natalia Lafourcade
BRA
4Larkyn AUSTMAN
SP: "Bang Bang" by Asaf Avidan; choreo by Mark Pillay
FS: "The Sound of Silence" performed by Cinematic Pop ft. Mckenna Breinhurt; choreo by Mark Pillay
CAN
5Alaine CHARTRAND
SP: "Paint It Black" (Westworld soundtrack) by Ramin Djawadi; choreo by David Wilson
FS: Sunset Boulevard by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreo by David Wilson
CAN
6Veronik MALLET
SP: "True Colors" by Cindy Lauper; choreo by David Wilson
FS: "Turning Tables" by Adele; "Let Me Go" by Karl Hugo; choreo by David Wilson
CAN
7Hongyi CHEN
SP: The Swan; choreo by Misha Ge
FS: Baghdad; choreo by Misha Ge
CHN
8Amy LIN
SP "Now We Are Free" (from "Gladiator" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; "Run Boy Run" by Woodkid; choreo by Nadia Kanaeva, Adam Rippon
FS: "Overture - The Heat Is On in Saigon" (from "Miss Saigon" by Boubil, Schönberg; "I'd Give My Life For You" (from "Miss Saigon" by Boubil, Schönberg; choreo by Nadia Kanaeva, Adam Rippon; choreo by Nadia Kanaeva, Adam Rippon
TPE
9Yi Christy LEUNG
SP: Scene d'amour by Francis Lai, performed by Sarah Brightman; choreo by Rohene Ward (SP)
FS: "Breath of Life" by Florence and the Machine; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne (FS)
HKG
10Joanna SO
SP: "When You Good To Mama by John Kander; "All That Jazz" (from "Chicago") by John Kander, Fred Ebb; choreo by Derrick Delmore
FS: The Phantom of the Opera performed by Lindsey Stirling; choreo by Derrick Delmore
HKG
11Rika KIHIRA
SP: "Clair de Lune" by Claude Debussy; choreo by David Wilson, Tom Dickson, Cathy Reed
FS: "Beautiful Storm" by Jennifer Thomas; choreo by David Wilson, Tom Dickson, Cathy Reed
JPN
12Mai MIHARA
SP: "It's Magic" (from "Romance on the High Seas) by Jule Styne, performed by Doris Day; choreo by David Wilson
FS: "Carlotta" (from "The Mission" soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone; "Gabriel's Oboe" ("Whispers in a Dream") by Ennio Morricone performed by Hayley Westenra; "Vita Nostra" (from "The Mission" soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone (previous season's FS); choreo by David Wilson
JPN
13Kaori SAKAMOTO
SP: "From My First Moment" performed by by Charlotte Church; choreo by David Wilson, Benoit Richaud
FS: The Piano soundtrack by Michael Nyman; choreo by David Wilson, Benoit Richaud
JPN
14Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA
SP: Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig van Beethoven; choreography by Daniil Gleikhengauz
FS: "Otono Porteno" by Ensemble Nuevo Tango; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
KAZ
15Andrea MONTESINOS CANTU
SP: "Swing Da Cor by Daniela Mercury; choreo by Nadia Kanaeva (SP)
FS: "Jeux d'Eau (from "O" - Cirque du Soleil);" choreo by Cynthia Stuart (FS)
MEX
16Alisson Krystle PERTICHETO
SP: "Perhaps Perhaps" performed by The Pussycat Dolls; "Sway" performed by The Pussycat Dolls; choreo by Shawn Sawyer
FS: "Tangata dell'alba" by Astor Piazzolla; "Tema di Maria" by Astor Piazzolla; "Yo Soy Maria" by Astor Piazolla; choreo by Shawn Sawyer
PHI
17Hanul KIM
SP: "River Flows in You" by HENRY X Yiruma Collaboration; choreo by Alex Chang, Yeaji Shin
FS: "Simple Song #3' (From the "Youth" soundtrack) by David Lang, performed by Sumi Jo; choreo by Alex Chang, Yeaji Shin
KOR
18Yelim KIM
SP: Love Theme from Cinema Paradiso by Ttoyo Studio Orchestra; choreo by David Wilson
FS: Meditation from Thais by Jules Massenet; choreo by by Drew Meekins
KOR
19Eunsoo LIM
SP: Somewhere in Time soundtrack by John Barry; choreo by Jeff Buttle
FS: Chicago soundtrack by John Kander, Fred Ebb; choreo by Akiko Suzuki
KOR
20Mariah BELL
SP: "To Love You More" by Celine Dion, choreo by Adam Rippon
LP: " Piano" and "Experience" by Ludovico Einaudi, choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
USA
21Ting CUI
SP: Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini by Sergei Rachmaninov; choreo by Derrick Delmore
FS: Giselle by Adolphe Adam; choreo by Derrick Delmore
USA
22Bradie TENNELL
SP: "Rebirth” by Hi-Finesse; choreo by Benoit Richaud
FS: "Romeo and Juliet Medley" by Prokofiev; choreo by Benoit Richaud
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
So Pumped.. Wheels up very soon. While the ladies is my favorite group, this whole event is gonna be great. Thanks for the chart. I copy and paste it into a word doc, put in the coach's name and the skater's age, and a nice pic of the skater, along with their personal best and boom... Coyote crib sheet. :agree:
Let the games begin! :popcorn:

Azikin

Medalist
Impressive lineup.. so much better than last year.. rooting primarily for Kaori, Ting and Mariah.. :cheer:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Impressive lineup.. so much better than last year.. rooting primarily for Kaori, Ting and Mariah.. :cheer:

Yeah, well, yes! But I root for just about anyone....Go World! Ting, come to breakfast so I can get a pic with you...
Rika, Mai and Kaori, I am bringing a translator from this forum so no fair running from us...we just want pics! :love:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'm going to be up at 5:30 am for this, but how can I miss this? Wishing Haneul, Yelim, and my darling squirtle Eunsoo to be awesome and beautiful :pray:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
OUCH! Forehead shaming! :eeking::laugh2:
She is beautiful to me! :agree:

... Forehead shaming???? Here in Korea it's a kind of a compliment to say someone looks like a squirtle, squirtles are adorable and so is Eunsoo. To my eyes she is the fairest, loveliest, greatest squirtle of all :luv17: She's even more beautiful when you see her in person, you're going to see something when you go to Anaheim :agree:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
... Forehead shaming???? Here in Korea it's a kind of a compliment to say someone looks like a squirtle, squirtles are adorable and so is Eunsoo. To my eyes she is the fairest, loveliest, greatest squirtle of all :luv17: She's even more beautiful when you see her in person, you're going to see something when you go to Anaheim :agree:

Believe me, I am looking forward to it! Though I am not gonna try and say her name as she will snap my head off! :laugh2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBRf4zgNosI&t=428s

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
OUCH! Forehead shaming! :eeking::laugh2:
She is beautiful to me! :agree:
Wait a minute...someone might pick out a Pokeman for Mathman and I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sarcasm:

Just an FYI, Mathman, Eunsoo's own instagram name is actually a nod to the Squirtle resemblance, if I am not mistaken ;)

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Just an FYI, Mathman, Eunsoo's own instagram name is actually a nod to the Squirtle resemblance, if I am not mistaken ;)

Yup, squirtle is 꼬부기 in Korean, which is romanized as ggobugi, hence her instagram handle ggobugi_eunsoo :)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Yup, squirtle is 꼬부기 in Korean, which is romanized as ggobugi, hence her instagram handle ggobugi_eunsoo :)

OK, as long as she is fine with it...two thumbs up. Hey, what's instagram? I am on FB cause its for old people.....