2019 World Championships Pairs Short Program | Page 25 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Pairs Short Program

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I know that Moskvina gotta retire someday, BUT SHE KEEPS PRODUCING BEAUTIFUL TEAMS I LOVE. SO DONT RETIRE.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Life is so unfair: how does the youngest Russian team here have more charisma than the other two put together?? :devil:

Love these two! They need to polish him up a bit but she's a star! :yahoo:

readernick

Medalist
My favorite Russian team but this program seemed to not have the same spark as it has had in the past. They are very young and probably still nervous

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well these guys have a bright bright future ahead of them, but I do hope the estate of Louis Armstrong is suing the providers of their music for Stylistic Highway Robbery.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
A bit nervy skate and that damn death spiral :sad4:, but molodets Sasha and Mitya, that was a solid Worlds debut

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ah, they are a young team and it shows, but the choreo went a long way towards making a virtue of it. :)

s_parks

Record Breaker
Very good for only being 17/19 in pairs. Need to get more knee bend though, the lack of SS is the only thing that needs major work. (not saying they're bad)

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Not a big lover of the program, but I think these two will be fabulous in the next few seasons. A lot of potential.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Boikova / Kozlovskii (RUS)

Tech: Solid sbs 3S, safe and secure 3Twist, very good flow out from throw 3S, a bit out of sync on the spins but good rotational speed, a little slow on the rotation of the lift but clean and strong positions, solid rotation on the death spiral (Basic), good intricacy through the steps that could be more in time with the music (Level 2)

Pres: Quite strong through the elements but lost a few levels here and there, pretty good in matching the spirited version of Dark Eyes, could have better phrasing and more connection between them. Still a solid team on the rise, lots of potential.

Score: TES 36.95, PCS 33.04, PCS 69.99 (currently 4th)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I know that Moskvina gotta retire someday, BUT SHE KEEPS PRODUCING BEAUTIFUL TEAMS I LOVE. SO DONT RETIRE.

Tamara Moskivina looks like one of those kinds that can live a hundred years! So hopefully, much more years of her coaching before us!

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I am happy for the US but really I think they should be behind the N Koreans. Someone really likes C/L or wants USA to have two teams.

SNAKSuyun

did it spark joy?
On the Ice
Country
China
The prospect of S/H and J/C both going clean in their free is too good for my soul.