Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1084 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

I feel like her jumps look so good and have such a solid rotation look now :). They’re not really as muscled anymore. Idk I always liked her jumps even though she used to have not great technique. She did rely a lot on quick rotation and that worked until it didn’t anymore. But now they’re even better!

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
I'm sorry, but if you use voiceovers from 9/11, then the program is about 9/11. Period. If they didn't want it to be about 9/11, they shouldn't have had voiceovers.

But I agree, I was just saying how they described it :laugh:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I don't have a particular opinion about the program. It's one of my favourite programs because of the drama. But, a lot of people didn't think it was appropriate and I can see that.
If we're going by what she portrayed, it wasn't about terrorist attacks at all, her team's explanation was that it's about "tragedy and uncertainty in today's world". One must think that it was One more program that portrayed a part of Eteri's life. WE a tribute to her daughter, and the 9/11 program about the terrorist attacks she lived through when she was in the US, but I don't remember in which place.

Eteri got caught up in the Oklahoma Bombings a few years before September 11th, so you could be right.

My only problem with the program were the voiceovers which could have caused flashbacks for someone who might have been caught up in 9/11. Like imagine going to see an ice skating comp and getting a flashback while watching!

As a rule choreographers should avoiding putting screams, gunshots and so forth in programs, it doesn't seem necessary and could be upsetting for people.

Maju

On the Ice
This off season is so long. I absolutely can’t wait to see Zhenya’s new programs, I even got Memoirs of a Geisha from my library to read before I see her rendition of it!! I wonder what events we’ll eee her at. When are the GP assignments given?

ejnsofi

Final Flight
This off season is so long. I absolutely can’t wait to see Zhenya’s new programs, I even got Memoirs of a Geisha from my library to read before I see her rendition of it!! I wonder what events we’ll eee her at. When are the GP assignments given?

GP assignments are given at ISU meeting in June

I don’t know if we ever talked about the fact that she jumped tanos at worlds? Was this something we discussed because I feel like we should have! I just fully realised it whilst rewatching her worlds performances yesterday! She is truly incredible!

melodramaonice

Rinkside
Sasha Trusova said in a new interview that she admires Zhenya for her character :) how sweet

sasha has always been very vocal about how she’s looked up to zhenya since before she started training w eteri’s camp. ( i believe zhenya is the one who got her her tissue case as well. 😁 ) it’s very sweet. 💘