Worlds 2017 Pairs Watch Party—SP Sun May 10, LP Mon May 11, 6 AM EDT | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Worlds 2017 Pairs Watch Party—SP Sun May 10, LP Mon May 11, 6 AM EDT

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I think this is my first time seeing a Love Story in black

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I’ve arrived, and would observe that today, Nicole and Matteo have undistinguished, standard-issue costumes that go with their undistinguished, snoozy music choice.

I’d love to give these two a makeover, as they have plenty of talent. It’s a shame, really.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Hot take: Julianne Seguin was too much a talent to be left without a partner

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Oh the times, when we all thought Canadain Pairs have bright future.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Those of you who may not have been watching pairs back then, and who might be seeing Séguin/Bilodeau for the first time, aren’t they fabulous? Absolutely lovely, such chemistry, all the potential in the world. I was gutted when they broke up, as you can probably tell.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Vale & Ondej did really well here! I kind of forgot.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Is it a coincidence that I liked the Mission Impossible part more than the Skyfall part when I actually prefer MI to Bond

---

Valentina yelling "Mamma Mia" gives me joy

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I’m not usually a fan of James Bond programs, but I liked the cheekiness of this one. And my, aren’t they thrilled with their scores!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I still haven't got a haircut and I still want Meagan Duhamel's hair

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Oh, right, Ghost. Her dress is still lovely though

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I rewound the tape during the resurface to see James/Cipres, who I’d missed. Man, they were spectacular. They really had something going on, even when they messed up, as they did here. Another team that will be sorely missed.

Not to suggest that there are or should be any excuses for Morgan’s off-ice behavior, which was disgraceful and has no place in the sport. I am only talking about what they put out on the ice.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I rewound the tape during the resurface to see James/Cipres, who I’d missed. Man, they were spectacular. They really had something going on, even when they messed up, as they did here. Another team that will be sorely missed.

Not to suggest that are or should be any excuses for Morgan’s off-ice behavior, which was disgraceful and has no place in the sport. I am only talking about what they put out on the ice.

There were many very promising teams here. But so few survived after Olys. Either retired or split :( The discipline was flourishing and now its back to struggling.