2020-21 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating | Page 291 | Golden Skate

2020-21 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating

Status
Not open for further replies.

NadezhdaNadya

Final Flight
The translation here is not the best, but Eteri really should stay out of the discussions regarding transitions. At the very end Daniil says that his doors are always open for Kostornaia and Trusova. Much more grace. Give Daniil all Sambo 70 interviews. 😂

This reminds me that these days I saw a romantic love video of Eteri and Daniil. :')))))) Ahahaha... (After the many romantic love videos of Alina and Daniil.) Simply amusing. :)))

lopsilceci

On the Ice
Country
Mexico
It seems that Fran is angry about Anna as well. From her twitter:

What's wrong is her scoring 246 points with an underrotated combo in the SP, ur quad in the FS, almost fall in the stsq, stepout from 2A and botched 3S combo. Not her fault but dont expect me to be her cheering for this corruption lol
Fran is anti-Eteri and has a huge bias against everyone who trains with her. I guess she must be conflicted now that her fave, Med, is back there.

Amei

Record Breaker
The translation here is not the best, but Eteri really should stay out of the discussions regarding transitions. At the very end Daniil says that his doors are always open for Kostornaia and Trusova. Much more grace. Give Daniil all Sambo 70 interviews. 😂

Daniil came off a little whiny in his Instagram video about Kostornaia leaving. I think Dudakov should be in charge of all Sambo 70 coaching interviews - in which I'm pretty sure it would be silence.

Greengemmonster

On the Ice
I thoroughly enjoyed Anna's skate. Yes there were a few rough moments (hopefully her jumps will get bigger as the season progresses since it is very early days) but she was a joy to watch and I disagree with anyone who says the music overpowered her.

When the music started to build up, so did Anna. Everyone's mileage varies obviously but for me Anna manages to emote without being overwrought or making weird come hither eyes (that really makes me cringe).

Loved the spiral!!!! Petition to let Anna hold more spirals!!!

JuliaHols

On the Ice
why's everyone attacking Fran when she's not even on here to defend herself? her opinion is hers, you got a problem, go take it up with her, dont attack her behind her back?

Anna's programs are lovely and her dresses are beautiful, glad she's got her quad back and congrats. Cant wait for the next russian cup.

Skatesocs

Final Flight
why's everyone attacking Fran when she's not even on here to defend herself? her opinion is hers, you got a problem, go take it up with her, dont attack her behind her back?
Someone brought up her opinion so people are discussing it. Much like they discuss when TSL is brought up. No problem there. She's simply a semi-famous personality amongst skating fans :cool:

Please enlighten me then. I'll admit I'm not actually a skater or anything, but um, that UR was very obvious and I think anyone with eyes can tell that at the very least, it ought to be a q.
It was UR if you look at the take-off.

sparklestan

On the Ice
I’m so happy Anna Frolova pulled up to well deserved second place!! I honestly love her skating so much, so classic, pure, and clean! She’s improved so much since junior test skates and I hope she’s able to keep on the upward trajectory!

I love the changes to Anna Shcherbakova’s free skate! Secrets by the Piano Guys is one of my favorite songs so I’m glad I’ll get to hear it a lot this season ahaha. She looked so sincerely happy to be performing that it made me happy to watch her, her smile was so genuine and contagious!! I was surprised by the quad flip, but good for her for getting it done rather nicely!

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I'd love to but she blocked me on my first comment even though I didn't say anything rude or incorrect.

Anna definitely didn't look super clean, she seemed exhausted / out of form to me, which is understandable. Well, even with that, she landed a solid 4F, so one can't be too harsh.

Arbitrary

Medalist

There is little chance either will return and zero chance either will be accepted back.
IMHO both are well too close to their FSexit.
Kostornaya definitely wants to go with her medical career. Trusova from the other hand feels herself better in a single lady show, not a competition. She is a circus girl.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
There is little chance either will return and zero chance either will be accepted back.
IMHO both are well too close to their FSexit.
Kostornaya definitely wants to go with her medical career. Trusova from the other hand feels herself better in a single lady show, not a competition. She is a circus girl.

What happened with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.