Medalist
Country
Canada

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi, I was wondering if you have a link to a Russian version of Lezheev’s interview? I am having a hard time with the auto translated version & he talks about some intriguing stuff.

Click on the title? Original links are always included. I left out the Plushy/Eteri. I have no interest in bringing that into this thread...

Last edited:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Click on the title? Original links are always included. I left out the Plushy/Eteri. I have no interest in being that into this thread...
Him being from Sankt Peterburg and all, best to stay on the PC side of things.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Click on the title? Original links are always included. I left out the Plushy/Eteri. I have no interest in bringing that into this thread...
Oh, duh, of course. Sorry! I am trying to go without coffee, and it impairs my faculties in the morning. Thank you so much for keeping the battle of the titans out of this thread!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I'll post this out like the ones above. There is an interview with Buyanova also plus an interview with Lezheev that I will post in a few hrs.

Danielian'S FP is to Scheherazade.
i've been wishing for a man to skate to Scheherazade for ages! one of my babies made this wish come true! i'm so happy! now i'm just wondering who is going to be, Sharyar or the golden slave. my money is on the first.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
i've been wishing for a man to skate to Scheherazade for ages! one of my babies made this wish come true! i'm so happy! now i'm just wondering who is going to be, Sharyar or the golden slave. my money is on the first.

Wasn't the slave Sharyar's wife half naked lover? I just watched Ballets Russes minutes ago and that slave was naked 😆John Curry was the slave and was half naked too but that was an exhibition 🤣 Sharyar and his brother costumes were my favorite, especially the brother's. I can see him in those costumes and roles but we shall see.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Wasn't the slave Sharyar's wife half naked lover? I just watched Ballets Russes minutes ago and that slave was naked 😆John Curry was the slave and was half naked too but that was an exhibition 🤣 Sharyar and his brother costumes were my favorite, especially the brother's. I can see him in those costumes and roles but we shall see.
it's him :LOL: but i was thinking of something more...conservative? like this

let's give Artur a couple of years (let's say 5 o 6:LOL:) before he shows us how his mama made him. speaking of daring Scheherazade costumes i still remember Carolina's that one too was quite revealing (the strategic veil...how could i forget?)

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
Yeah, Scheherazade would be awesome for a man! Actually I thought Artur is the first, but it turns out Evan Lysacek did it in Vancouver 😳 I can't really remember what that looked like so will be watching Artur with fresh eyes...
Maybe he isn't portraying Sharyar nor the golden slave, but rather the Sensuous Party Atmosphere, or the Glittering Persian Carpet 🤔
Also last year's SP was great, happy to see it again!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yeah, Scheherazade would be awesome for a man! Actually I thought Artur is the first, but it turns out Evan Lysacek did it in Vancouver 😳 I can't really remember what that looked like so will be watching Artur with fresh eyes...
I was going to mention Evan L, but it wasn't the most memorable program, except for the costume...silver snakes and Vera Wang were involved 😂

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Maybe he isn't portraying Sharyar nor the golden slave, but rather the Sensuous Party Atmosphere, or the Glittering Persian Carpet 🤔
i guess he's going to go for glittering persian carpet

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Omg, so glad to see Aliev skate again.

I’ve missed Kolyada’s glory years, but I am wondering if I am here for his second golden stretch. Would be cool!

am gonna go pray some more for that second quad for Mozalev, because otherwise, gosh, I am rooting for the guy.

Last edited:

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Kolyada was once again, very clean in his SP. It's a great program for him, the only thing slightly missing is some facial expression, i get he's serious cause he wants to skate well but the choreo is about having fun.

I didn't know Aliev went back to his Masquerade short, it wasn't his best performance obviously, but i'm happy he fought for all elements and didn't let it go.

Mozalev is great, shame for the fall on the 4flip. I'm still not a huge fan of his programs unfortunately.

Plushenko also did it as part of his Tribute to Nijinsky.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Mozalev kindda walks his own path with those music choices, but his choreography just keep getting more and more lived in. I think he is imaginative.

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
I didn't know Aliev went back to his Masquerade short, it wasn't his best performance obviously, but i'm happy he fought for all elements and didn't let it go.
Rukavitsyn said it was decent for the first competition.

And I got an impression that sometimes he was dancing with a partner wearing an invisible hat. And today in an interview to the FFKR Dima says he is older and feeling the Masquerade in a more mature way. :love2:
https://fsrussia.ru/news/5170-mikha...itrij-aliev-vtoroj-andrej-mozalev-tretij.html