Roman Sadovsky | Page 30 | Golden Skate

Roman Sadovsky

Ice Diva

On the Ice
Ive always thought Roman was the one to watch. Now that his growth spurts are behind him, he's gaining consistency, confidence. He has so much potential - his speed, big jumps, posture - and expression, sensitivity to the music, all of which make him a force to be reckoned with. And two time Canadian Champ ...

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Ive always thought Roman was the one to watch. Now that his growth spurts are behind him, he's gaining consistency, confidence. He has so much potential - his speed, big jumps, posture - and expression, sensitivity to the music, all of which make him a force to be reckoned with. And two time Canadian Champ ...
Only one time. There were no Nationals this year. He did win Challenge, but it wasn't Nationals. Next year, finger crossed!

snowyowls

On the Ice
Country
Canada
I'm done with finals and able to catch up on skating!
Romans FS is at about 1:05:00 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg3oFUgOeVY
Obviously the jumps didn't go the way we wanted but it was still a joy to watch. I'm sure it didn't help that this was his first real life competition all season! All things considered, he did well and I'm very proud of him. He keep steadily improving, I think he's in a good position heading into next season. He also performed in the gala to I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz, though unfortunately I can't find any footage of it. If you can, please link it here!

snowyowls

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Roman's gala program!!
BTS on ICE ❄❤️ #bts #boywithluv #halsey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbH8iTkU220

Here's his comment on it in the description: "I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but things got all weird the past couple years. Here it is! I wanted to skate to BTS, and boy with luv seemed the most "skateable" if that makes sense. So we asked David Wilson to adapt some of the choreo onto the ice, and we came up with this. Unfortunately I couldn't keep the last part with RM, nothing against him. It just needed to be shortened to be suitable for gala and ice show performances. And this ended up being the easiest music cut that didn't feel forced. I spent many hours studying BTS's choreo, but holy, doing it off the ice is COMPLETELY different than doing it on the ice. Thank you David for the help! I got my friend Alex to film it for me. He's the reason you're even able to watch this. Thanks Alex! We were limited with ice time for this project, but I'm happy with how it turned out. Hopefully I'll be able to perform it better in a real setting :)

Funny story... I accidentally sliced my hand halfway filming this, so in the second half I have blood on the right side of my shirt, thankfully it doesn't seem to be noticeable on video XD"