2021-2022 US Women's Figure Skating | Page 82 | Golden Skate

2021-2022 US Women's Figure Skating

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
nice program from Alysa. she is having a great start to the season.

Thanks for posting this! What a great skate. Alysa is such a pleasure to watch -- her joy, spirit and love for performing are just infectious and make me happy to be a figure skating fan

ETA: Also, I really enjoyed her music choice. Refreshingly not overused, at least lately that I know of, and a nice classical piece with different moods.

Last edited:

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does anyone know when the Women's free skate starts tomorrow? I could find times for the others, but not Women's.

MCsAngel2

On the Ice
Question about the lower-placing ladies from 2021 Nationals- I was wondering if anyone knows the status of Hanna Harrell, Heidi Munger, and Emilia Murdock this season?

katymay

Medalist
I know. I’m waiting to find out if there were any 3A or 3Lz 3Lo attempts… I’m waiting angrily for the protocols to be posted 😳
They never were posted. At least not yet. Lindsay is very close to the 3A, wish to watch her start attempting it, even if it is called UR.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
They never were posted. At least not yet. Lindsay is very close to the 3A, wish to watch her start attempting it, even if it is called UR.
They just posted them. I guess they decided to go to sleep before posting 😡; Protocols show 2A and 3Lz 3T. So, they didn’t take any risks.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Alysa's improvement in her basic skating in such a short amount of time is nothing short of stunning. Makes you think that skating skills were not as big a deal with her former coach. I'd love to see Jeremy work with Lindsay and Isabeau on their overall skating because they need some real work on their speed especially and Alysa is showing that it just takes hard work and the right coaches to improve so dramatically.

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Alysa's improvement in her basic skating in such a short amount of time is nothing short of stunning. Makes you think that skating skills were not as big a deal with her former coach. I'd love to see Jeremy work with Lindsay and Isabeau on their overall skating because they need some real work on their speed especially and Alysa is showing that it just takes hard work and the right coaches to improve so dramatically.
Maybe, though, it wasn't a shortcoming of her former coach ... as much as that Jeremy is brilliant. In skating skills, but also he's apparently able to teach how to do it. Also ... that emphasis may have come at the right time for Alysa. Especially with her growth spurt, challenges getting on-ice training for a while. But it really does show that while Alysa is joyful and sunny in her skating ... she means business. She has that drive and can focus.

Congratulations, Alysa, on your gorgeous❤️ FS today at Lombardia, and the well-deserved win!