Russian Senior Test Skates 2021 - Free Skating | Page 39 | Golden Skate

Russian Senior Test Skates 2021 - Free Skating

Skatesocs

Final Flight
Daniil, honey, with your tendency to rip people off with your choreo, why didn't you snatch Uno's LP entirely? Not that you didn't try with that transition into the axel, or that combo spin to that section of the music.

Skatesocs

Final Flight
Why so many Mulan lately?
Vocals again.
A little slow.

I hope Frolova will get the host spot of Rostelecom. Samodurova and Nugumanova are not really convincing.
Because it's the "Beijing Olympics" and apparently it doesn't matter that it wasn't popular in the mainland, I'm guessing.

Amei

Record Breaker
I would love to see Anna there! :giggle:
However I think that Maiia would be a favourite to get her second spot.

I just thought of something with the potential that Shcherbakova won't be able to go to IDF due to France's restrictions on Russians, can Russia put her in as the host pick for Rostelecom?

icybear

Medalist
Choreography is there but the energy and conviction to the music not quite. If Maia warms up to it like she did to her sp, then it could be a decnt program

Imminielle

On the Ice
Because it's the "Beijing Olympics" and apparently it doesn't matter that it wasn't popular in the mainland, I'm guessing.
Who skated to Mulan ? There is Akatieva (still a junior, so no Olympics for her), Samodurova (who, let's be honest, has 0 chance of going to Beijing)... Who else ?