Russian Senior Test Skates 2021 - Free Skating | Page 40 | Golden Skate

Russian Senior Test Skates 2021 - Free Skating

Skatesocs

Final Flight
Daniil, honey, with your tendency to rip people off with your choreo, why didn't you snatch Uno's LP entirely? Not that you didn't try with that transition into the axel, or that combo spin to that section of the music.
LOL, and the pacing of the steps picked up from Yuna's SP :laugh2:

Vemvane

On the Ice
Wow, Maiia! She has grown so so much as a skater, technically, musically, and in confidence. That opening quad was super, and announced that she is here to fight for one of those three spots. (Am squinting in great displeasure at coaching team, though, for picking &%£$% Roxanne with lyrics.)

Artemisa

Final Flight
I Know that I'm one of a few ... but I like this roxanne and I hate roxanne ( if is age apropriate is another history) ... Maia has two great programs and a 4 ...she is a contender .. the underdog .. and I love the underdog

Ella339

On the Ice
Applause-meter: Sasha-Liza > Kamila > Anna > Aliona.
So yeah, the first one to be announced gets less cheers cos people aren't ready.

LadyB

Record Breaker
That's when the arena turns into a lion's den (not Lion King, I hope)!
I've figured out what I'm missing about the women's tests: Danya doesn't turn me on at the mo. Ah well, ...

Imminielle

On the Ice
What in heaven is Sasha's dress ? It so ugly and not Olympics appropriate (or anything appropriate really...).