2021 JGP Austria: Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Austria: Free Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I was getting really annoyed when watching the last group of the Men's FS this morning, and the Russian skaters stiing in the audience clappin gout the beat during Artem's FS. And because he was skating to a really well-edited together Queen medley that was using the actual Queen music, I wanted to hear it! :mad:

CaroLiza_fan
OMG I know! I mean they obviously meant well and everything, but they need to get clapping lessons from Japan stat! It happened during Kirill S's SP too.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Indeed it does in this company :laugh:

Even Backstreet boys is modern at this rate.

Anything from October 1985 onwards is modern. Because I'm not old!!! No matter what elektra may say!

By the way, I had long wanted a programme to "Backstreet's Back", and then somebody did one last season!!! Or was it the season before? I can't remember. The years merge into each other when you get to my age... :p

CaroLiza_fan

LadyB

Record Breaker
OMG I know! I mean they obviously meant well and everything, but they need to get clapping lessons from Japan stat! It happened during Kirill S's SP too.
Don't forget that's the way the Russians support them...and that's what Tema and Kirill expect. Russian skaters often encourage the audience to clap along. It makes sense when you're actually in the arena - in Russia in particular. You can feel the love and support for their team.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Gage is more Samson than Ivan

You haven't seen me lately...

Although, mine's not curly. Or flopping around my eyes. (That would drive me mad!)

Anyway, how costly is that fall going to be? Such a strange one. You don't normally see people falling on Twizzles.

4th in the FS, but their big advantage from the SP over the previous skaters means they are still leading overall.

CaroLiza_fan