Shoma Uno | Page 927 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

Vilya

On the Ice
Country
Finland
Prepare yourselves because Shoma fans just got a Great start for our week!

First off, an absolutely adorable video of Shoma going to pick strawberries on his off day!! Thank you as always Mama Uno!!

Within like one hour after the Strawberry Video™️ we also got a NowVoice! No translation from Mei-san yet But most important thing in it was imo that...Stéphane is most likely able to come to Japan for JNats!! 🎉🎉 Yay!
A funny thing about the UNO1 gloves we have seen some team Japan members wearing; apparently Yuma and Kazuki got the ones they have because they forgot their own gloves,,, (how much uno1 stuff does Shoma just carry around with him lol)

I was also very happy to hear that Shoma intends to still continue his skating career and get even better and better ;; It's not like he has hinted that he would be stopping any time soon but it's just always nice to hear him say that 🥺

But it didn't end here!
Shoma is also in for Nagoya festival in January! :D

circleseven

Rinkside
Prepare yourselves because Shoma fans just got a Great start for our week!

First off, an absolutely adorable video of Shoma going to pick strawberries on his off day!! Thank you as always Mama Uno!!

Within like one hour after the Strawberry Video™️ we also got a NowVoice! No translation from Mei-san yet But most important thing in it was imo that...Stéphane is most likely able to come to Japan for JNats!! 🎉🎉 Yay!
A funny thing about the UNO1 gloves we have seen some team Japan members wearing; apparently Yuma and Kazuki got the ones they have because they forgot their own gloves,,, (how much uno1 stuff does Shoma just carry around with him lol)

I was also very happy to hear that Shoma intends to still continue his skating career and get even better and better ;; It's not like he has hinted that he would be stopping any time soon but it's just always nice to hear him say that 🥺

But it didn't end here!
Shoma is also in for Nagoya festival in January! :D

shoma uno singlehandedly salvaging my day aaAAAHHH

also glad he’s enjoying his day off even if it’s just one day!! mei-san seems to have posted the nowvoice translation already on ig. i’m both sad and glad he’s honest about how disappointed he was on the cancellation of gpf!! but now he’s gearing towards the nationals (also lol at him saying he got bored of doing the same layout again for his FS so he’s changing it *shivers*,,, never change my boy)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
***HAPPY SHO MONDAY***
Well! Talk about getting this week off to a great start! Please, can every Monday be like this! Happy to hear him admitting his disappointment but showing resilience and acceptance. Stepen at Nats, Nagoya festival, beautiful strawberries, no retirement in sight. Bonus: the strawberry men are Shoomed! :laugh: Sigh -- life is good! At first I thought the strawberries were radishes and couldn't imagine why he was eating them!

:hap10: :cheer2: :dbana: :clap: :points::cheer: :love: :hap10: :angry: :bow: :party2: :bsplit::hb:

circleseven

Rinkside
Are those meat-flavored strawberries?!

I'm kinda jealous of their pick-your-own berry farm. Everything is waist height. So easy, no need to crouch or squat. :laugh:

Is Stepen allowed to fly into Japan for Nationals?
i just realized that shoma eating those Oi-C strawberries is one of those rare phenomenons where he eats healthy on cam 😂

and yes apparently they’re allowing entry of those with multiple-entry visas, which stepen-sensei was able to get prior to NHK

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Maybe we should do a group field trip to Nishimoto Farm. Here is the info and look who's there! Masama - he even made the web site! Love their motto "Happiness From Strawberries".

Yeees! The blog says,

"""
What!!! Today, a figure skater, Uno-Shoma- senshu came to our farm!

We had the honor to get his sign!

We keep cheering him up together with strawberries!

Please come again!
"""

Btw, glad to hear that Stephane is allowed to enter!!!

fs_fan98

Rinkside
This might sound a little stupid but bear with me this is Shoma right?? Has he always had glasses? I think this is the first time I've noticed him wearing glasses! I kind of wish he wore them more often! He looks very good in them! (I mean I get why skaters don't while they're performing on the ice, but aside from that)

Vilya

On the Ice
Country
Finland
This might sound a little stupid but bear with me this is Shoma right?? Has he always had glasses? I think this is the first time I've noticed him wearing glasses! I kind of wish he wore them more often! He looks very good in them! (I mean I get why skaters don't while they're performing on the ice, but aside from that)

He actually wears them very often when he goes outside in Japan! He said that his eyesight is good so it's mostly just so people wouldn't recognize him so easily I suppose. You can see him wearing them in many of the puppy channel videos 👓

fs_fan98

Rinkside
He actually wears them very often when he goes outside in Japan! He said that his eyesight is good so it's mostly just so people wouldn't recognize him so easily I suppose. You can see him wearing them in many of the puppy channel videos 👓
Oooohh!! Time to binge watch puppy channel videos! heh heh I usually don't watch them because I don't speak Japanese and I don't think they are subbed usually. But this make it all worthwhile!

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Has he always had glasses? I think this is the first time I've noticed him wearing glasses! I kind of wish he wore them more often! He looks very good in them! (I mean I get why skaters don't while they're performing on the ice, but aside from that)
When I was at Sk Amer, I was watching closely to see someone my height with a baseball cap and glasses. That's his usual "disguise", but I know his fans would have spotted him. (Didn't see him -- darn!). Here we have Professor Shooms on the left and Sho Hot Surgeon on the right.

shoglasses.jpgScreenshot (54).png

Last edited:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
May I ask? Japanese Nationals can be watched from overseas? Live streaming? Geoblocked?
There is a little bit of talk in this thread about watching from overseas. Mostly it seems they are talking about how the service they used last year is not available this year. Sometimes there is a pirated stream, but I don't think we see that until the day of the competition. Usually everything is on at 2 am to 5 am for me. :bed: I know if Coyote Chris finds a way to watch, he will post the info. I would gladly pay to watch!

hamaguri

Record Breaker
There is a little bit of talk in this thread about watching from overseas. Mostly it seems they are talking about how the service they used last year is not available this year. Sometimes there is a pirated stream, but I don't think we see that until the day of the competition. Usually everything is on at 2 am to 5 am for me. :bed: I know if Coyote Chris finds a way to watch, he will post the info. I would gladly pay to watch!

Oh, thank you! haha, I have realized I have never watched Nationals from overseas!
US is at midnight! :bed:
In Europe, Nationals is daytime.
Hopefully, we can watch it!