2021-22 Austrian National Championships and Events | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Austrian National Championships and Events

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I only managed to catch Stefanie and Olga and seems like Olga‘s in second place…. Does that mean she won‘t go to the Olympics? I feel like crying. :(
I am wondering the same. 🙀 Olga and Steffie both deserve to go to the Olys, let's see what the fed will decide. Steffie was the better skater here today. Olga obviously is still not fully recovered from her injury.

Fluture

Record Breaker
I feel like crying too.
She was so brilliant at Worlds last year, literally earned two spots for Worlds 2022… I feel she should still get the Olympic berth, imo, she earned it and is still coming back from injury, these performances aren‘t even close to her peak yet. I like Stefanie, too, and she was better today but I think she‘s close to maxed out on her potential and Olga‘s consistently outscored her internationally over the last two seasons..

Andrea82

Medalist
I am wondering the same. 🙀 Olga and Steffie both deserve to go to the Olys, let's see what the fed will decide. Steffie was the better skater here today. Olga obviously is still not fully recovered from her injury.
Mikutina has been already given the Olympic spot.
If Mikutina is in top 20 at Euros, she will get one of the World spots too.
World second spot will be decided by sum of points of Nationals + international competitons from ISU calendar, one of which must be after Euros.
The document explaining the criteria is here:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Austria only has one spot in ladies for Europeans, right? Not sure how it works with the weird last season. Otherwise I'd say send them both to Euros and see what happens.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Austria only has one spot in ladies for Europeans, right? Not sure how it works with the weird last season. Otherwise I'd say send them both to Euros and see what happens.
It‘s so weird to have one spot for Euros and two for Worlds when normally it‘s the other way round. :laugh:

Thank you, @Andrea82 for the information! :thank: I hope it stays as stated in the document and we‘ll see Olga at the Olympics and Olga and Stefanie at Worlds. :pray:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Men

FPl.NameNationPointsSPFS
1​
Luc MAIERHOFER (1st National Title)
EKE​
217.44​
1​
2​
2​
Maurizio ZANDRON
ESI​
214.78​
2​
1​
3​
Valentin EISENBAUER
EVH​
135.78​
3​
4​
4​
Anton SKOFICZ
UEH​
132.16​
5​
3​
5​
Albert MÃœCK
EVH​
123.95​
4​
5​

Pairs

FPl.NameNationPointsSPFS
1​
Miriam ZIEGLER / Severin KIEFER (7th National Title)
EIS​
179.89​
1​
1​

Note: The only competitors they ever had were Olivia Faith Boys-Eddy / Livio Mayr in 2019-20.

Women​

FPl.NameNationPointsSPFS
1​
Stefanie PESENDORFER (1st National Title)
UEL​
176.15​
2​
1​
2​
Olga MIKUTINA
FEV​
173.83​
1​
2​
3​
Sophia SCHALLER
EVS​
166.16​
3​
3​
4​
Anita KAPFERER
ESI​
116.18​
4​
4​
5​
Emilie GROSCH
UEZ​
95.32​
5​
6​
6​
Kira GUTZAT
ESI​
92.92​
7​
5​
7​
Laura SELAN
AUT​
87.87​
6​
7​

Alegria

On the Ice
Country
Ukraine
Mikutina has been already given the Olympic spot.
And it's absolutely right. Thanks to Olga Austria got a chance to get a second Olympic spot, but lost. It's not like they have only one spot from the very beginning.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic