2023 Skate America Men's Free Skate | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2023 Skate America Men's Free Skate

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Time for some deep breaths.....
i feel like being a life coach for a minute :

since your biggest interest is Malinin these days, you can stop being nervous. He is very consistent and his BV is so high that he even can pop a jump or skip all spins if he wanted to.

Just enjoy the stress-free ride :)

(Long are gone the times when you were Kevin Reynolds biggest fan and had to worry for REAL) :)

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Am I going to have to cover my eyes

since your biggest interest is Malinin these days, you can stop being nervous. He is very consistent and his BV is so high that he even can pop a jump or skip all spins if he wanted to.

(Long are gone the times when you were Kevin Reynolds biggest fan and had to worry for REAL) :)
I still say I'm a fan of Kevin even though he's retired. A creative inspiration of a sorts. Yeah that's true. As much I loved his skating, never could 100% count on it.

I know. I think I always get nervous because I don't like surprises/don't want to get disappointed. Or that if something happens, I didn't not expect it....yeah okay, I know it's not healthy. I do it with my Buffalo Bills too (Caps and Nats not anymore since they won it all in my lifetime).

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

I'll try though. Won't be 100% relaxed. But I'll try.