2023-24 Russian Grand Prix - Stage 3 - Krasnoyarsk | Page 33 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Grand Prix - Stage 3 - Krasnoyarsk

niks

On the Ice
I'm not familiar with the last girl, but she is quite good. She looks tiny, how old is she?

Some wild music cuts in her program though 🙃

Tyranid

Final Flight
If any sort of justice exists, Hromyh should not be making the Final. She was 7'th at best here.

It is very difficult to sympathize with pubertadze's (or tamdavaize's, or whatever her name is) skaters. Maia's scores are a farce.

Mathematician

Pilgrim on a long journey
Medalist
The second group of the women's event is one of the best groups I've ever seen in any discipline in any competition. I kinda expected it after entries being released but still.
Really? That good, you think? I guess our final is going to be gobsmacking then.

@Skating91 Are you becoming more convinced of our scene, yet? With such performances at just a grand prix stage?

Mathematician

Medalist
The PCS are so harsh. Not even Coco in the middle justify that. I knew they would gave Agaeva lower PCS than Frolova but not so low that she falls in third.

Agree, I thought despite the Coco misfortune that she herself showed incredible sophistication and choreographic understanding. Music is subjective ultimately but her skills are not. That wasn't right, but oh well.

katymay

Medalist
Hmmmmm will they really give it to Agaeva?
Well, I think she earned it, but the judges thought otherwise. I would have had it 1)Agaeva 2) Yametova 3) Frolova, and Maiia would have been below Sofia and Katya A.

niks

On the Ice
I'm very happy Anna won the stage! Great result for her to consolidate her comeback, and I hope it gives her even more motivation to keep going. She is a lovely and very enjoyable skater

Mathematician

Medalist
@AlexBreeze

You're highly knowledgable about these things, so could you break down for me Vazhnova's chances at the final? I really, really want to see her make it, but judges went prime lebron on her in both stages.