2023-24 Russian Grand Prix - Stage 3 - Krasnoyarsk | Page 35 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Grand Prix - Stage 3 - Krasnoyarsk

Skating91

Medalist
You were complaining a bit ago that our talent is dead, because Akateva and others are injured. But we clearly have so many other stars.
Not dead, just missing a lot of big names. Potentially the top 3 of last year's nationals will not be skating in December, two of the top 3 from the previous nationals are retired, Akatieva with a long term injury, Zhilina out with an injury.

Mathematician

Pilgrim on a long journey
Medalist
Not dead, just missing a lot of big names. Potentially the top 3 of last year's nationals will not be skating in December, two of the top 3 from the previous nationals are retired, Akatieva with a long term injury, Zhilina out with an injury.
Yea, when you put it that way it sounds much more reasonable. But not too long ago you were being sarcastic and negative about it. And dismissive of our other talent. Im over it though, just glad our skaters are shining now when I was the only one defending the scene while everyone was trashing it.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
not too bad. the Sl lift was impressive!

lunch break, i hope to make it back in time for the last teams

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
That first lift looked complicated. They were playing with the laws of physics.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
They did it! They did it! No big mistakes! I don't remember when their FD had all the elements green last time.