3Lzq+1T
3F+2T+2Lo
3S< (forwards, hangs on)
FCoSp4
StSq3
LSp3

FS: 130.84 (3rd)
TOT: 201.49 (3rd)

Loena looked just a little tired, even the spins weren't as good as she's capable of. It's been interesting to hear how a lot of the athletes here are struggling with exhaustion, either from travel or it being their second GP.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Oh dear - rough jumping day for Loena! :( Great final spin though! :) Honestly though, like the SP, I felt that she was going through the motions until the last part of the program, where she really turned on her performance chops. Again, I'm not a fan of the touching of the boards. It just does not seem appropriate in a competitive program, in my opinion. I don't love the look of her costume when she's standing still, but it looks cool while she's moving, especially the hands in her jumps. However, I hate the half-over-the-boots tights. :p

auser

Record Breaker
Fun to watch Leona's exhilarating program even if not perfect. :cheer2:

Last edited:

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Loena was struggling quite a bit but I admire her courage to be unapologetically herself and go against the grain when it comes to musical choices. I wish skaters would more often opt for bolder remixes or electronica instead of saccharine covers of various songs or one of the same 10 warhorses every season. Not sure whether she will win.

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
That wasn’t good from Hendrickx. Oh, I’m sure she still won this with her too-high lead from the SP.