2Lo+2T
2Lz
3Lo
ChSq1 +1.67
StSq3
FCCoSp4

FS: 118.89 (4th)
TOT: 187.04 (4th)

I love this program (although that could be my love for The Planets talking), but I think it works best when Mai is clean. It exudes her natural joy, but here she seemed a little more focused on the jumps. It's such a shame about the pops, but I am happy to see her returning back to pre-injury form. I selfishly hope she keeps her programs for next season so we can see them at their full potential.

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
Kind of wish it was Lori who choreographed this for Mai but not Wilson (giving it a bit of Mao A. vib will do...)

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSLAY Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
22. Chaeyeon KIM 🇰🇷
Le bal des folles by Asaf Avidan

2A
3Lz+3T
3Lo (holds on)
3F
FCCoSp4
3F+2T+2Lo
3Lz+2A+SEQ
StSq2
ChSq1 +1.00
3Sq (fall)
FCSp4
CCoSp4

FS: 134.91 (2nd)
TOT: 204.68 (1st)

oh poor Chaeyeon looked so nervous at the start of her program, but she did so well keeping it together! Most of the jumps were really fantastic, but she is definitely still working on the junior to senior transition. The step sequence proves that the can perform and emote, and I'm sure she will continue to hone and refine her skills, but for now she is definitely a bit behind in terms of PCS scores compared to the other skaters in this flight. Such a shame about the sal fall, everything else was so clean.