2024 Four Continents Women's Free Skate | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2024 Four Continents Women's Free Skate

LazyFuzai

Laziness is my only love.
On the Ice
I was about to write finally she did two clean skates and then 3S happens,but still such a good programs from her this year.Music perfect,her body movement super clean.The only problem is she is smiling too much what is not suiting the music.Prefer her neutral serious face over that,but overall happy to see it and hope to watch it more at Worlds.

DancingCactus

Final Flight
I think she was too fast for the music in the first half of the program. The second half was better. Not sure I like how her free leg kind of flops around on her jump landings.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
23. Ava Marie ZIEGLER 🇺🇸
Liberation, Bound to You

3F+2A(holds on)+2A+SEQ
3Lz(bit of a tight curve)+2T
3Lo(holds on)+2T
3S
FCCoSp3
ChSq1 +1.13
3Lz (step out)
3F
3T
StSq3
CCoSp4
FSSp4

FS: 132.94 (3rd)
TOT: 201.19 (3rd)

She will earn a medal, but that was just a bit tight from Ava compared to NHK. Everything was a touch forwards or saved slightly, which dropped the GOE, her biggest asset in challenging for the title. I am nitpicking a bit because she is so good and will earn a great score, but I think she can do even better. I don't think she did herself a disservice at all, and I think this will be a great experience for her in managing pressure, but the door is very much so wide open for Mone to take the gold here.