Japanese Nationals Ladies LP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Japanese Nationals Ladies LP

Okami

On the Ice
Akiko was amazing. And she's almost crying now in the interview... She expressed her gratitude to her coach and is really relieved she could skate well. :)

Okami

On the Ice
Fumie's jumps are huge! And she's fast..! That's the best I've seen her skate... in a few years probably. :laugh:
Is the crowd clapping to Otonal..? :laugh: But that was great! :) Another standing-O!

Bennett

Record Breaker
Akiko was fantastic!!!!!! I felt like crying. She was crying. She has great charisma. Great speed, big jumps, and enjoyable steps. Congrats!!!!

Fumie was great, too. She had significantly greater speed than the recent years. Her jumps were far sronger than before, too. I thought Akiko went ahead because Fumie flutzed and 3F-2T looked URed. But it was wonderful. I am sorry that Morosov was not there.

Last edited:

Shaba22

Final Flight
Yeah, Fumie is amazing too, the music is very impressive, and the jumps were really good.

Shaba22

Final Flight
Nana Takeda

3Lo+2A (SEQ)
3Lo
2S
2A+2T+2T
3T+2T
3T
2A

No flip, no lutz... ??? :(

Last edited:

Okami

On the Ice
Ohh, i see. Thanks the info!
No problem. :)

Miki's fierce! :love: This music and look really suit her. :thumbsup:

This is a great competition, but I get the feeling that the ladies who made it to the GPF look a little exhausted. The night belonged to those girls who were well rested - Fumie, Akiko and Nana. Yukari and Miki were amazing, too, but I get a feeling that they could do much better when well-rested. :)

ETA: OMG Morozov at boards! :laugh:

Alberich

Rinkside
uuh. This symphony of Saint-Saens, though I love to listen to it, sounds too abstract a piece of music to skate with. IMHO she is good at emotional expression and there must be better choice.

Did the accident affect her performance? It seems to me it did.

Okami

On the Ice
Aw, poor Miki. :( She's in tears, because she's unsatisfied with her performance. She said that her shoulder and the landing leg started to feel weird before her skate... But she felt she had no choice but to skate, because she really wants to make the Worlds team.

And she made it, the teams for Worlds and 4CC were announced just now. :)

jeanettetan

On the Ice
Worlds members:

LADIES:
Mao Asada
Fumie Suguri
Miki Ando

MEN:
Nobunari Oda
Takahiko Kozuka
Takahiro Mura

4CC members: