2014 Worlds - Ladies Free Skating | Page 44 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Ladies Free Skating

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
Most iconic moment of the night: All 3 Japanese ladies got hammered by the technical panel. -10 -15 -20 :laugh:

roxella

On the Ice
Congratulations to all the medalists! Now that Mao and Caro will retire,I'm gonna set my eyes seriously on So Youn Park and Anna Pogorilaya. Two skaters with very good potential!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Gracie gets 66 only for PCS really ?
yet Carolina with a meltdown gets a 70

what a joke :disapp:

mary01

Final Flight
MAO was AMAZING, to be able to compose herself under all the pressure, just unbelievable

karkit

Rinkside
so happy for mao that she finishes the season with 2 amazing skates. 2014 will go down as the year the sport's greatest skaters competed together for the last time. bittersweet.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
I think it's poetic how Mao competed at her first worlds in Japan

and missed the Gold by just a tiny bit to Ando

And now she's in her last Worlds in Japan, Winning ^_^

ahy

Final Flight
I must say i'm impressed by Mao, Anna, Ashley and don't forget Soyoun!!!

bibi24

Final Flight
loved akiko

how comes Mao Asada have translator but the Hanyu does not have translator? :confused: ?

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
so happy for mao that she finishes the season with 2 amazing skates. 2014 will go down as the year the sport's greatest skaters competed together for the last time. bittersweet.

mte all my faves are retiring and sorry but i cant muster up much enthusiasm for the new guard

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Carolina had a very bad skate tonight, but why do people keep forgetting that medals are awarded after two different skates - the short program and the free skating?

It's true but this was a meltdown by Carolina. And Anna had a clean short as well. She was underscored in the SP and that cost her the medal. I'm happy for Carolina that she still made it, but if we're honest here that was unfair to Anna. Newbie factor once more. We don't know if we'll see her again next year with Adelina, Julia and Elena in the mix. At least she made her stand.