Asian Open Figure Skating Trophy 2014 | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Asian Open Figure Skating Trophy 2014

foruiz

Final Flight
wow on Shoma's 4T! what an improvement! good job! I hope that he will be able to conquer his 3A though

elee63

Final Flight
So Youn apparently got like 47 for PCS and 64 for TES..

You know what's funny? It's been so long since Worlds that the numbers that I know to be "good" "average" "very good", another words, my standards, have just gone out the window. Don't know what's what anymore. Oh well..

Country
Russia
Japanese ladies seem to be strong this year. Satoko and Kanako in seniors, Wakaba and Riona Kato in juniors
Why Riona Kato is not at JGP?

At first three Events are 9 Japanese Ladies (main+substitute). the same list at all Events, and no Riona Kato.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Wow, we can't really talk about PCS overscoring :eek: Good job to the top3, though! I want videosss

NMURA

Medalist
Barring unexpected happenings, next season's JW team will be formed by the trio of Higuchi-Honda-Aoki. Skaters like Sakamoto, Mihara, Nitaya, Kihara, Nagai can't miss the chance of this season if they want to go ahead. I hope all of them to do their best with renewed determination.

Alain

Match Penalty
i hope this is not an indication how skaters from korea will skate this season and in the next few years... it will be a disaster if no korean skater managed to qualify in their home olympics.. :eek:hwell:
Souldn't be a problem I guess. In June the South Korean bill has passed via ISU that the host country can get an automatic spot in Olympics. Or was it about pairs and ice-dancing only? Then it would be ironical indeed.

Alain

Match Penalty
Shoma had a 4T and a 3A in free, but fell on 3A, 4T is ok
There was some video of him in Kulik's camp where Uno had a nice 4T but had troubles with 3A. Not uncommon. Chan comes to mind. Something can be done I want to hope. He looks very promising and enjoys skating.

where can I find the videos?
Actually he is not so good at edge jump like 2A or 3S...I found this info from a magazine interview. Perhaps this is the reason why he cant land 3A but 4T now
There was some video of him in Kulik's camp where Uno had a nice 4T but had troubles with 3A. Not uncommon. Chan comes to mind. Something can be done I want to hope. He looks very promising and enjoys skating.

when he debuted in junior, I remembered that his 3S was only sucessfully landed in junior worlds,he fell it in JGP and Japanese nationals.2a is ok, of course it is easier than 3S:)