Senior Men's FS - 2014 U.S. Nationals in Boston | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Senior Men's FS - 2014 U.S. Nationals in Boston

ks777

Record Breaker
Let's go richard!! I want Richard to go to the Olympics!! Sue Heck's score was really high.

Near

On the Ice
Country
Canada
That was quite the LP by Jason Brown. Love his presence on the ice. He's not the best figure skater but he's a ton of fun to watch.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Jason is in the lead, and he's secured a spot on the podium! I am so thrilled for him. What a great competition this is turning out to be.

rollerblade

Record Breaker
LOL! Sue Heck is the shiznit.

Man, this kid! No, he doesn't have the quad, and he doesn't appear to skate great speed; but my goodness! Jason simply oozes charisma. Beautiful edges, lines, flexibility, and most of all.... sublime presentation. He just commands the stage like Michelle did.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Richard Dornbush

Music: Beatles medley

Black pants, black shirt w/ silver belts and buttons

3Lz - 'Rippon, very big
2S
1A
FCSp
StSq
1S
3A - very forward, hangs on
3Lz+1Lo+3S
CSSp
3F
2A+2A+SEQ
ChSt
CCoSp

3 costly pops, he will fall behind Brown, no doubt...

lavender

Record Breaker
I said it after the short that Richard is very inconsistent. I didn't get the excitement because of his inconsistencies but he does have pretty much the whole package if he skates well. Sorry Richard.:disapp:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Oh Richard. That's rough.

But Jason is IN FIRST! OMG. (His glasses are adorable.)

Let's go, Jeremy!

ks777

Record Breaker
LOL! Sue Heck is the shiznit.

Man, this kid! No, he doesn't have the quad, and he doesn't appear to skate great speed; but my goodness! Jason simply oozes charisma. Beautiful edges, lines, flexibility, and most of all.... sublime presentation. He just commands the stage like Michelle did.
Yep, he is pretty slow compare to the top level skaters.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
A few doubles and iffy landings, but he does have a 12 point cushion over Brown and Aaron

lavender

Record Breaker
People say Jason isn't as fast as the other men so has anyone seen him person. Does he look faster in person?

SGrand

Final Flight
Go Jeremy!!!! Way to fight through it! Go congrats!! Just love this program of his. I hope he goes on to choreograph like Buttle.
On a different note, the USFSA wouldn't pull a fast one and send Max instead of Jason to Sochi, would they???

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Jeremy Abbott

Music: "Exogenesis Symphony Part III (Redemption)" by Muse

Black pants, red abstract "heaven" shirt

4T - solid
3A+2T
CSSp
2F+2T - forward on flip, meant to be 3+3
StSq
2A
3A<
3S - skiddy, hangs on
3Lz+2T+2T
3Lo - bit eeked out, delayed his entry
FUSp
ChSt
CCoSp

Some mistakes, but should be enough for gold.

Becki

Medalist
Jeremy Abbott...his performance almost made me tear up. I've only ever teared up for one performance - Yuzu's 2012 World FP...and this was a close one.