Marin Honda | Page 30 | Golden Skate

Marin Honda

breadstal

Record Breaker
I didn't expect these choices, I kinda like both of them though. I'm sure she will deliver :love:

Yuii Murasaki

On the Ice
I love her tango choice! Looking forward to her performance! :luv17:
I did not expect her skating to the same FS as Shoma though. :drama: :rofl:

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
SP choreo. by Jeffery Buttle
FS choreo. by David Wilson

I'm happy enough with the music choices! I'm sure she will be able to pull out Turandot, and it is an epic music that suits the Olympic Season and also her style!
I'm also happy about Jeffrey choreographing the SP and not the FS: his works are usually better with the SP because he puts in the choreography a greater dinamicity and quantity of transitions.
Go Marin! :love:

mrfarmer

Rinkside
Marin's new programs are out.

SP: Jealousy, La Cumparsita
FP: Turandot (did she and Shoma have telepathy?)

Source

Oh wow. Based on these music, Marin's coming out with all guns blazing. This should be interesting. Can't wait for her to show it. Is there going to be a preview?

Plumededragon

Medalist
Oh no, not Turandot, I can't hear this music anymore... but, well, for her I'll watch her LP with sounds on. Only for her, lol! :laugh:
At least, the SP choice is very interesting. I look forward to it! Go Marin! :cheer:

mrfarmer

Rinkside
Ooooh a red(?) dress. Is there a video of her performance?

Kinda wish it would be a blue one or in the blue hue spectrum. Because, you know, the superstition. [emoji23]

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Ooooh a red(?) dress. Is there a video of her performance?

Kinda wish it would be a blue one or in the blue hue spectrum. Because, you know, the superstition. [emoji23]

She might use Blue for the SP. Start off well. Or change costume before the season begins: this may just be for the shows.

It is a gorgeous dress, though.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
There will be a broadcast of DOI on BS Fuji on Sunday, July 16, but there will probably be lots of news clips in Japanese media about the program this weekend.

sarama

Medalist
This dress reminds me a lot of Yuna's Turandot one.... I have a feeling Marin will make emotional with this program:slink:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
This dress reminds me a lot of Yuna's Turandot one.... I have a feeling Marin will make emotional with this program:slink:

LOL and David also choreographed it too :drama:
her dress is a combo of Gracie's Firebird and Yuna's

Yuii Murasaki

On the Ice

When I first saw her costume, it reminds me of Yuna's as well.
Marin is so gorgeous in this dress though. Love it!

I tried to find a report on her FS layout but failed. I really want to see this performance right now. lol :drama:

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight

She is beautiful as always, and such an interpreter :love:
The dress is gorgeous and hopefully red will be a lucky color for her like with Beetlejuice :biggrin:
We also have a clip :love::love::love:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWQJhy0laE8/?taken-by=theskatinglesson
This seems absolutely beautiful! Her interpretation of the program is already at a very high level, I can't even think about where she could arrive with that for the Grand Prix Season!
I also loved the Ina Bauer transition into the 3 Loop :luv17: