Daisuke Murakami | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Daisuke Murakami

musicfan80

Medalist
Excited that Daisuke is in 1st after the SP at Skate Canada! :cheer:

Good luck to him in the free skate. I hope he skates well and medals!

paperhearts

Final Flight
Slightly late, but congrats to Dice for winning the SP! Hope he continues to do well in the free. :)

ethereal

Rinkside
He looked sooo pissed when he saw his score today tbh. I wonder if he felt like he was underscored...

mikaboo

Medalist
Well done Dice! He did wonderfully, considering he skated last and after a perfect Patrick. I hope he does well at TEB too although he'll be skating against Patrick again.

cdngirl

On the Ice
He looked sooo pissed when he saw his score today tbh. I wonder if he felt like he was underscored...

I had the same reaction as he did and felt he was underscored. However, huge congratulations. It was so nice to see him on the podium.

firal

Record Breaker
Huge props to him! Having to skate after Patrick after the way he brought the house down and skating last is no easy task, but he went out there and delivered! Mentally he is so strong, congrats!

yhmafan

Medalist
Well done Dice! He did wonderfully, considering he skated last and after a perfect Patrick. I hope he does well at TEB too although he'll be skating against Patrick again.

Congrats on your bronze Dice!!
Yes, I can't imagine how much he felt pressure right after a perfect Patrick, but he executed so well, proud of him. :cheer:

Wo|flax

Final Flight

I feel like he was underscored to be honest (I don't think he was better than Patrick or anything, like some people have been saying, just should've had more), though he seemed sad rather than pissed to me.

Eclair

Medalist
Aww my heart goes out for Dice!!! He did fantastic today and looked so disappointed by his scores :disapp: But it was a great achievement to place third in this men's field! I'm so proud of him!