Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 109 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Tutto

Record Breaker
^ those super duper adorable photos:love:

only managed to wach the ex now & I must say I loved it. & the crowd seemed to love it too. The beat is infectious & I bet all other crowds will be into it as well clappin & having fun.
I heard no lyrics at all used in this so I dont see any problem at all.
Actually as a not an English speaker I never really had the desire to really listen into & investigate the rap/hiphop lyrics at all b/c the videos speak for themselves frankly I dont want to know what they are 'singing' about :laugh: I just move to the grove & if you compare Liza's EX to what some Miley Cyrus doing its middle ages

but wow thanks for the posters here for enlightening me about slang.
Especially the 'whistle' thing
I had no idea it meant THAT:eek::laugh:

Join the club. I missed the start of that discussion and then the first thing I saw was that very detailed analysis of the lyrics - what's the hell is going on GS I said to myself - sex education program for adults? :)

If seriously though the main point of the discussion was whether it was an informed choice on Liza's part or not. Were she a native English speaker I don't think anybody would be concerned at all.

Meanwhile, Liza about their training schedule:
http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/1030892655.html

'The first summer camp is starting from the 1st July to 10th July in the skiing resort Igora near St Petersburg. The focus will be on off-ice training. On the 13th July we are going to Turkey for on-ice training. We will be staying at the same hotel as Alexander Zulin’s group but I don’t think we are to train together. Evgeni Plushenko is going to Turkey but not to Igora. I know he is very determined'

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Join the club. I missed the start of that discussion and then the first thing I saw was that very detailed analysis of the lyrics - what's the hell is going on GS I said to myself - sex education program for adults?
I seem to need some education in this regard:biggrin: This discussion actually motivated me to look into some 'lyrics' of other rap songs...:slink: the only one I had the curiosity of looking up before was Eminem's 'Stan' thousand years ago.
As for Liza imo she might not even heard the real version w/lyrics.

& come to think of it I don't associate the song with the performer on ice usually. Maybe its different for native speakers though.:shrug:

Cant wait for the camp news (hopefully it will include the news about her programm music Im super curious).

adelia

Record Breaker

adelia

Record Breaker
Yes, it's got great potential, especially the last part with Dovregubben's hall. She just came back from vacation so I imagine after a couple more months of working on it, it could be a very exciting piece to watch.

LisaM

Medalist
I am dying over this music choice. Yessssssss. Can't wait to see how it'll look when it's all done!

adelia

Record Breaker
A lot of thought was put into this choice of music, me thinks. A different direction for Liza but at the same time still playing to her strengths.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I love it. Thank goodness someone isn't scared of a little drama. :love: I hope they won't have to water down the program too much for all the jumps to work, but it looks very promising at the moment.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
The transition into Solveig part is a bit abrupt. But I like the last part.

Yes, the music edits do not seem to have the same smoothness as say, Batwannis Beek/Sandstorm (or maybe I've just heard it so often that it seems natural now), but overall this seems like an interesting direction to go in. I like the first part the best, though the last part will obviously have plenty of potential.

Lipea

Final Flight

Very unexpected nevertheless a bit conservative for Liza to combine the famous Grieg's Peer Gynt excerpts in such a way. I do agree that the cuts could be more effective (for example, the beginning of the orchestra accompaniment in "Solveig's song" needs to be more determined or start straight from the voice pickup, and the last part "in the hall of mountain king" could be a bit longer to grow the excitement more), however the program overall looks great for such an early time and very very promising. I loved the performance choice for Solveig - can't recognize who sings, but beautiful performance indeed. Looking forward for Liza's upcoming season!

Lipea

Final Flight
Looks like she is going to start with 3A, 3A-3T, and 3Lz-3T. With this if she is clean her tech score will be enourmous.

Looks like with such a layot it will be quite enourmous even if she is not very clean (as long as she rotates her 3As). It is a risk that Liza can afford though unlike others.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Looks like she is going to start with 3A, 3A-3T, and 3Lz-3T. With this if she is clean her tech score will be enourmous.

I disagree - that would Zayak her, she does a 1T-1T later which I assume will be 3T-3T and then a three jump combination almost at the end of the program. So I think it will be 3A, 3A-3T, and then 3Lz.

Still ginormous, though. No lady in the world can match that.

jkun

Final Flight

From that video it looks like the preliminary jump layout is:
3A-2T
3A
3Lz
--
3T-3T
3F
3S-2T-2Lo

Not really sure where the 7th jumping pass went although it is most likely a 3Lo.
Looks like Liza will be going for an 8 triple program, but without any 2As.