Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 201 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

LRK

Record Breaker
Darn it! Oh, Liza... I should just never watch live... Sigh.

Well, never mind. Good luck tomorrow, Liza!

adelia

Record Breaker
I think she saw what a huge score Caro received and got nervous.
Anyway, she has nothing to lose after this SP, so I hope she can skate confidently tomorrow.

iorii

On the Ice
Her jumps were massive and high. Too bad she didn't land them nicely. My best wishes for Liza's FS!!!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I saw Liza at Sk Can last year. What a difference between that and today's performance! Last year she had this dejected, discouraged look. She looked great today and was really selling it! Good for her! As I already mentioned in the competition thread (sorry for repeating myself), the only thing I can't get into is the shoulder shimmies. I do love the energy of the program.

LRK

Record Breaker
I remember that before Skate Canada last year, John Coughlin on IceTalk, called Liza a "feel skater"; that her skating very much depended upon how she was feeling on the day. I do wish she'd be able to go out there and nail her programs every single time - as I'm sure she could - but she is who she is, and as a fan one has to live with the uncertainty. It's so good to see her be "on", though - I just hope she can be "on" more often than not, and build her confidence in herself, and her momentum, that way.

Polless

Spectator
It might be my computer, or just the nature of Dailymotion, but I found the clip rather 'jumpy'. So I downloaded it through http://convert2mp3.net , in case anyone here can find that link helpful, and the result was, shall we say, "smooth skating". Liza is so talented at the sultry numbers!

Convert2mp3 is not working on my laptop, so I found an alternative: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/convert2mp3-alternative.html
Also works great. Free and simple to use.

Tulipstar

Medalist
You were there in person, were you not? Thank you so much for sharing your live impressions.:)

Yes, I absolutely loved it. It was my first time seeing Tuk skate and I loved her presence (though I might be biased, since I liked her from the start).

LRK

Record Breaker
Yes, I absolutely loved it. It was my first time seeing Tuk skate and I loved her presence (though I might be biased, since I liked her from the start).

Yes, her presence is one of the things that I always loved about her:) - I'm glad she lived up to your expectations, and that she had one of her good skates when you were there to see her live.:)