Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 265 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Would you put anything past her at this point?

That she is even here is against all odds. Look what she looked like at Nationals.

And she is the only past champion here. She knows what it takes to win this. She won’t be overwhelmed that’s for sure.

She is playing with house money. Bet it all in roulette on number 28. Haha
I think my pregame gut feeling ended up not too far off the mark. Serious medal contender now. We can dream a little. Haha

Vemvane

On the Ice
Elizaveta's SP on the ISU YouTube channel.

Plus what I think is a screencap from the start, posted by kyaoriiiii_ on instagram.

163709122_273539147766343_1534815404282753065_n.jpg

Giu

On the Ice
Country
Italy
I think it is to this silver that Anna and Sasha, but also all the other Russian ladies, have to look up. This silver is the emblem of strength and persistence, of how important it is to never give up and never settle down, this silver worths more than any other Olympic gold. She can be called a champion.

Last edited:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Liza, you made me cry tears of joy tonight! 😭
Mishin said recently that the only regret in his long coaching career is never having taken Liza to the Olympics. I implore all the figure skating gods that they rectify this situation next season. :pray:

Country
Russia
I looove her emotions in KnC tonight when she understood she was in medal. It was unbelievable! But moreover while she was heading to the leader's seat and giving interviews, her bronze turned silver and I can't even imagine what emotions she had at the moment. I'm so happy for her! She's a true fighter!